Large Scale Central

Aristocraft ART-B couplers

Aristocraft ART-B couplers, sold in pairs.
1 equals 1 pair, 3 equals 3 pairs etc…
Price breaks as follows plus shipping.

1-50. $6 a pair
51-100. $5 a pair

At $8.00 a pair, myself I would go with Kadees. Charles Ro has many at less than $7 a pair.

Feel Free to make offers.

price reduced

Dan Pierce said:

At $8.00 a pair, myself I would go with Kadees. Charles Ro has many at less than $7 a pair.

Yea, but some folks went with the Aristo couplers. Its hard to justify the cost of changing out the couplers on a whole fleet of cars.

Hang in there Nico, someone out there needs them.

Why change out existing knuckles? Kadees mate with many mfg couplers. Just use them to replace hook and loops. (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-laughing.gif)

Dan, I agree with you, and KaDee is the standard for my railroad. But some folks went with other brands. So for those folks who chose Aristocraft couplers, and now have their fleet (or most of it) outfitted with Aristo, its hard to justify $6, $7, or more, per car, to redo their whole fleet. Back when I was on LSOL, I “donated” my non KaDees to members who chose a different standard. I knew who to send my Bachmann couplers to, and who to send my Aristo couplers to. With experience, knowledge and the proper adjustments/modifications, most couplers can be made to perform properly.

I always get Kadees no matter what brand my cars or engines are.

But I just posted a question on Kadee installation in the Power listing. Sometimes there is a challenge to replacing Kadees!