Large Scale Central

ISO A Few Different Things....

Hi All,

I am in search of a few different things. Hoping someone has one, some, or maybe all of what I am looking for and would be willing to part with it for a good price.

1. Sierra Sound Traxx GP9 sound system.

2. USAT GP-9 handrail parts for a Santa Fe Warbonnet. Its mainly the silver end rails and the roof fan I am looking for.

3. USAT NW-2 complete set x2 handrails for red/silver Santa Fe Warbonnet. All rails are silver I believe. Also need the brake lines, coupler bar, etc.

4. Santa Fe Warbonnet (red/silver color scheme) engine in either a Aristo GP-40 (not sure ever made this way) or U25-B or USAT GP38-2 Santa Fe.

I think that about covers my random search :wink:

Thanks for any help or direction you can provide!

-Chris

Have you tried to contact USA directly regarding parts ? Calling works the best …

Hi Sean,

Yes calling USA direct is on my radar. Figured I would check first since we all collect “random” odds and ends and someone might be happy to part with the detail parts a bit cheaper than USA direct pricing. Not like the direct pricing is all that bad either :smiley:

Thanks,

Chris

How much you willing pay for the Sierra Board? I might have one laying around as I’m considering going to DCC

Chris -

For your GP-9 parts go here:

http://www.usatrains.com/r22100parts.html

For your NW-2 parts go here:

http://www.usatrains.com/r22000parts.html

Best thing to do is to call USA Trains (781-322-6084) on a Tuesday or Thursday and ask for Mike.

@ Craig - Is the board new, never installed, or a remove of an install? Is it the full kit, board plus speaker plus battery or just the board itself?

@ Michael - Thanks for the link to the parts and the contact at USA. I’ll give them a call tomorrow, if not next week :slight_smile:

I have 2 installed currently and am thinking about going to DCC. I might have another one not installed but I would have to double check. It would just be the board. PM me if you want to keep talking.