Large Scale Central

Cleaning off the dining room table sale

Just some stuff that continues to collect dust on dining room table, time to clear it out.

Misc. Hubley parts, screws from 30’s Fords and Chevys. $5.00 $2.50

Pittman gear motor 12vdc, badge plate shows the rest, a steal at $20.00 $10.00 to power your loco or animation project.

for the 3d printing folks I have a partial spool of ABS 3mm grey probably less than 25% used $10.00 $5.00

That’s it for now. Shipping costs are not included in quoted prices, and will be figured after you have selected your items. please respond via PM so as to not clutter up the forum, same goes for questions.

thank you for your consideration.

items no longer appearing have been sold

Al P.

PM sent

Hi I would be interested in the AMS coach seats if still available, shipping would be to 07724, please PM me at [email protected],

I will take the boxcar kit if it is still available . 97501 Medford , Or

Paypal f&f let me know how much . Earl Weiberg

Earl,

PM sent

Al P.

Update,

willing to do some package deals to clear out the small items, state your interests and price in a PM. anything I can fit in a small $7.20 small priority mail box is game.

Al P.

Paypal?

Final Markdown prices are highlighted in yellow

Please PM your interest.

thanks again

Al P.

Why do you want to clean off the dining room table off? It is a great place to work. The TV and food is near at all times. The wife knows where you are all the time if she needs to ask you a question of what you are doing. She can also see the improvement of what you are doing so she will not think you are just goofing off avoiding her and those honey do’s. So why do you need to clean off the dining room table?

Ron, I am a Bachelor, have one room dedicated to workshop, and have not seen top of dining room table for years, this has been the large scale stuff, still need to deal with H0n3, and full scale items.

Al P.