Large Scale Central

Bored Youth With A Message!

These cars rolled by my residence on a grain train at Montana Rail Link, MP 224.8.

What better way to describe your own criminal behavior.

Don’t really know much about the other cars graffiti message. Oh well, interesting photos!

Once again, couldn’t figure direct photo posting out. Hope they can be viewed ok. Ken

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rfabeymlscqff6m/20180611_152215.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bttvu5nyott4p1d/20180611_152041.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v348vuv3nxanuow/20180611_152210.jpg?dl=0

Well, at least its not vulgar nor obscene.

Open pic, put cursor on pic and right click, save picture’s location (address of open pic, not the page) and these were wide so I resized (800 wide & keep proportions)*. Then Enter (on keyboard) to insert pic(s)… There you go.

Interesting. On the one hand from wikipedia:

“Leonard Peltier (born September 12, 1944) is a Native American activist, a citizen of the Anishinabe & Dakota/Lakota Nations,[1] and member of the American Indian Movement (AIM). In 1977, he was convicted and sentenced to two consecutive terms of life imprisonment for first-degree murder in the shooting of two Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents during a 1975 conflict on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation. Peltier’s indictment and conviction have been the subject of much controversy; Amnesty International placed his case under the “Unfair Trials” category of its Annual Report: USA 2010.[2] Peltier is incarcerated at the United States Penitentiary, Coleman in Florida. …Barring appeals, parole, or presidential clemency, Peltier will remain in prison for the rest of his life.”

On the other hand from the Free Peltier website:

“Native American activist Leonard Peltier has spent over 40 years in prison for a crime he did not commit. Prosecutors and federal agents manufactured evidence against him (including the so-called “murder weapon”); hid proof of his innocence; presented false testimony obtained through torturous interrogation techniques; ignored court orders; and lied to the jury. People are commonly set free due to a single constitutional violation, but Peltier—innocent and faced with a staggering number of constitutional violations—has yet to receive equal justice.”

I despise graffiti, but at least there seems to be some point to this, although I don’t understand the Do the Crime! part.

David,

Apologize for the late response here but I had some medical appointments that had to be taken care of. I just got back here and read your reply and I have to agree with you that most graffiti you see on the side of rail cars nowadays is quite vulgar.

At least this one wasn’t.

John C.

I really appreciate you posting the photo for me but the one problem that I have is that I don’t own a computer or internet service at the house, so everything that I do on this website and others is strictly via smartphone and smartphones don’t work the same on a website as a desktop or laptop. Just didn’t seem too make much sense paying for multiple Internet services when my smartphone allegedly does everything? I don’t know, maybe you also know how to post photos via smartphone? Have you ever done that before?

John P.

Thanks for all hard work and research on Leonard Peltier. This is the first time I have ever seen graffiti have a REAL message and I really appreciate you sharing all of that with us.

We do seem to have a staggering amount of false convictions in this country nowadays, which are coming out more and more. Like you say, at least there was some purpose to this, that I certainly was unaware of. Be interesting to find out who painted it, even though the railroad would not be thrilled, I’m sure.

Thanks for looking that up!

Thanks guys! Ken

Thank you Rooster!

Ken said: “Once again, couldn’t figure direct photo posting out.”

I’ll stop trying, but instead of the above remind me that you are phoning it in…

Thanks

Ken, if your computer or laptop has blue tooth or wifi, you can set your smartphone to be mobile hot spot, and then you can join us on your laptop, or computer, through your smartphone. I have to do that with my work phone and laptop from time to time, because the cellular card in my company laptop decides its going to play stupid from time to time.

David Maynard said:

Ken, if your computer or laptop has blue tooth or wifi, you can set your smartphone to be mobile hot spot, and then you can join us on your laptop, or computer, through your smartphone. I have to do that with my work phone and laptop from time to time, because the cellular card in my company laptop decides its going to play stupid from time to time.

Perhaps a better reading is in order…

Ken said “the one problem that I have is that I don’t own a computer or (have) internet service at the house”

What’s mobile for Right Click? Dual fingers?(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-surprised.gif) I dunno.

Yea, I’m not real sure about that myself. (right clicking on a phone, if it exists) I am going to research it further though, like I should have done before. Maybe sooner or later I’ll get to the bottom of how to do some of these things on a phone. They are supposed to do what a computer does, or so I’m told?? That’s kinda why I went this route.

John C: I’ll keep that in mind.

Thanks again guys. Ken

To “right click” you press and hold you finger there until the pop up menu appears.

I still cannot get my photos from my iPhone to this site, they just will nor cooperate for me, then if I did the size would not be compatible here either. Us computer not so savy are lucky we can do easy things here… at least I am that way

I email my pictures from my phone to my desktop so I can edit, save and post them.

David,

Can’t email photos to my laptop that doesn’t exist, however, I am interested in this holding your finger there until the pop-up menu appears. Maybe you could explain the whole process in further detail because I’m not sure I understand on an Android how that works exactly. If I can figure out how to do this, it sure would make posting photos a lot simpler and more efficient. I’ll take your advice and give it a try that’s for sure.

Pete,

That’s the exact same problems I’ve been having on my android, only you explained it much better.

Ken

Ken, yea. I understand. But I was saying that I email my pictures for the others that have issues downloading pictures from their phones. My work Android is locked somehow so that I cannot download anything from it through the cable, but I can email from it as much as I want.

As for right clicking. Its simple, I press the item I want to right click, and just hold my finger there. It takes a second or two, maybe 3, and then the right click menu pops up. But my smartphone will not properly interact with my company’s dispatch website. So these so called smart phones don’t do EVERYTHING that a computer will do. All in all I just wish I had a cell phone that would make phone calls where both parties can clearly hear each other.

An, no, I can’t hear you now…(https://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-yell.gif)(https://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-frown.gif)

Yeah hearing each other on the phone is a real bear at times, believe me, I understand that problem, especially in the bad cell phone reception area where I live, where are I am lucky to have 1 to. 2 bars all the time. Appreciate the information David and we’ll sure give it a try, however don’t expect too much as I’m not too good with computers and smart phones. We just don’t seem to see eye to eye.

An old saying,

To error is human, you really want to foul something up, use a computer.?? Or a smartphone, Ha, Ha!

Ken