Large Scale Central

Oops. No more CA catalyst.

Somebody found my can of CA catalyst. She must not have liked it, because she would not get near the can for a photo.

The guilty Miss Eclipse.

She’s new here. When we got her she would cower whenever I approached, expecting to be beaten. Now she expects to be petted when I approach.

I bet she didn’t like the taste …(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif)

I hope it doesn’t hurt her.

Yea, my previous little girl (dog) was like that. She would brace herself for the hit that I never gave her. Its kind of sad that a dog reacts that way.

She seems fine the next day. Wonder if she still likes chewing on cans.

Beautiful dog! We all do things that make our lives better. This looks like one of those.

Your tag line " In that awkward stage between preschool and death". Reminds me of one I heard the other day. “I suffer from that terminal disease called life”. Both very good!

She’s a delightful dog, but chews on EVERYTHING! Well, maybe not cans now. She loves screwdrivers: She holds the metal part in her paws and chews the handle.

Yes, Biscuit chewed anything plastic for the first year or so we had him. Now that he is older, he is content to chew his bones, play with his toys, and only occasionally maul a pen.

You need to get a bunch of chew toys and teach her to chew only her toys and not everything else that isn’t within reach.

At least she will not chew your shoes … you don’t have any … (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Sean McGillicuddy said:

At least she will not chew your shoes … you don’t have any … (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

A great advantage.

Well, she liked CA catalyst so well, she decided to try isobutane. Fortunately, I had used up the can.

Oh. Sorry. That’s “methylpropane.” Old can.

Hhhhmmmm … do they have a substance abuse program for pets ?

Sean McGillicuddy said:

Hhhhmmmm … do they have a substance abuse program for pets ?

She likes water, but won’t get in if I’m in. She was standing by the side and I was trying to encourage her to join me. I gave up, flipped over backward and dove to the bottom. When I came up, she was in the water and swimming frantically toward me. When she saw me come up, she paused, then swam back to the shallow entrance, got out and ran excitedly around to where I was.

I guess she thought I needed rescuing? She’s a Labrador, not a Newfie.

They are just like babys they get into every thing till they get older. Nice looking dog BTW Later RJD

Today, she seems to have eaten a box of mothballs. She’s not feeling very perky today.

You might want to have a vet check her out. aren’t mothball toxic?

Somewhat toxic. She chewed the box open, scattered the mothballs all over, and chewed up the rest of the box. Seems find a couple days later.

She loves to swim, but will not go in if anybody is in. Instead, she stands excitedly at the edge watching. I tried coaxing her in the other day, gave up, and dived to the bottom. When I came up, she was in the water swimming frantically toward me. When she saw me, she paused, turned around and swam back to the place where she gets in and out, ran around to where she was watching and went back to watching excitedly.

I guess she thought I needed rescuing? I don’t think she has any newfie in her.

An adult dog is said to have the intellectual capacity of a 2 year old human. If a pup, expect less. For pups I child proof my home, just like for human rug rats.