Large Scale Central

The CR&N finally has a video

Here is a not so great quality video tour of the CR&N. I can finally prove I have a working layout.

Atta boy! Now everyone can get off your back. Good video.

Devon,

It was grand to see you out there running your railroad after all you’ve been through. It runs pretty smooth too. Congratulations.

There are a few issue. The major issue is the lift bridge. And as we already know I am in the works of fixing that one. I think I am to a point that everyone is with just nuisance areas that will need tweaking.

So now I am a nuisance area that needs a tweak.

Yup, at sounds about right…

Well Done my Friend … Well Done…

Very cool Devon. Glad to see you running.

Wow, Looks great Devon, nice ride.

Uh oh. I just realized something. Devon has a working railroad and I do not have a working railroad. Something is wrong with this picture.

David Maynard said:

Uh oh. I just realized something. Devon has a working railroad and I do not have a working railroad. Something is wrong with this picture.

" Surprise " You didn’t see that coming …(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Yeah he just “realized” this. After a solid year of harassment he didn’t see it creep up on him. The fact that I ran trains on it half of last summer some how escaped him. Pictures of a working layout this year eluded him. But the video is proof. Snuck up on him like a heard of elephants on dry leaves.

Usually I have trains running by May first. But with the excessive deer damage this past winter, I am still without a working railroad. Devon, its your turn to dish the rhetoric back to me. That wuz the point of my post. But, I guess Ya missed it.

David Maynard said:

Usually I have trains running by May first. But with the excessive deer damage this past winter, I am still without a working railroad. Devon, its your turn to dish the rhetoric back to me. That wuz the point of my post. But, I guess Ya missed it.

No, I missed nothing, that was me dishing it back at you. Is it done yet? Excuses are like butt holes we all have one and they all stink. (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif)I need another excuse like I need a hole in the head. . .wait I have a hole in my head.

Soon

David Maynard said:

Soon

The Soon Line ? Or the Post line? Or the Clothes line?