Large Scale Central

Aristro-Craft Heavyweight

Looking for a RPO or Baggage car …Pennsylvania if possible…Tuscan Red…how close can I get…

Sal,

I just noticed that some one has listed a new Aristocraft ART-31600 Heavy-weight RPO car UNDECORATED for $199 on E-Bay.

Just thought I’d let you know if that might help you out and get you what you’re looking for.

Have a great day.

Bill

Welcome Sal

Welcome, Sal…if your family’s like mine, your mom calls you Salvatore and everybody else calls you Sally!

I might have one of those heavyweights for you. I have to look in the basement, where I keep a lot of my stored-up dreams of consists to be, but I think I might. I’ll let you know.

Bill Buescher said:

Sal,

I just noticed that some one has listed a new Aristocraft ART-31600 Heavy-weight RPO car UNDECORATED for $199 on E-Bay.

Just thought I’d let you know if that might help you out and get you what you’re looking for.

Have a great day.

Bill

See you are from Cumming.GA so am I later RJD

Thanks all for the welcome and reply…looking to see what that basement yields…

Welcome, Sal.

As many people know any heavyweight baggage car is hard to find. Last one went on ebay for over $350.

They are scarcer than Rooster’s teeth!

Sal,

Just in case the basement doesn’t work out, there’s actually two on E-bay right now. One for $279 (Buy-it-Now) PRR Heavyweight Passenger in Tuscan Red. And then a 3 car set for $788 all three PRR Heavyweights in Tuscan Red. Might be worth a look in case the other doesn’t work out. Good luck in your search.

Bill

Sal Martocci said:

Looking for a RPO or Baggage car …Pennsylvania if possible…Tuscan Red…how close can I get…

Well, Sal, from the basement of dreams and consists that may or may not ever be, I have a combination baggage/post office car in Baltimore and Ohio, several B&O passenger cars, and I have one Pennsylvania car in the Tuscan red, but unfortunately it’s a long passenger car, the “Journal Square” to be exact. Also, I have a dark green observation car, the “Chief.” Sorry. Hope I didn’t get your hopes up.

I didn’t care about the different roads because my original intention is to paint them in my own road, these liveries:

Some day.

John…Thanks for venturing into the basement…the search continues…Sal

May wind up with#32020 of the new USA Coaches…year end 2018

Sal Martocci said:

John…Thanks for venturing into the basement…the search continues…Sal

May wind up with#32020 of the new USA Coaches…year end 2018

I still have a field rep looking. Let you know Tues. Later RJD