Large Scale Central

ECLSTS ... Free wood

I am headed to York in a couple weeks like many here. While working on my coaches, Roundy Round and snow plow, I have made a bunch of strip wood, I have quite a bit left over that will go into the stove unless someone wants it. I’ll bring it down with me. I’ll get a photo if you need to look a gift horse, but it includes pine, spruce, pressure treated,oak and walnut with perhaps a bit of teak in the mix. some 1/16" some 1/2" thick stuff and all between. filling a 5-gallon bucket currently.

Bring it to Annapolis if it survives York, I can sit in the corner and build a trestle

:wink:

Jerry

Will look for you, Eric. I’m not one to look a gift horse in the mouth if I can lead him to water I can’t drink.

Ill bring along a bundle if it fits in the car!

Im packing for York, with a stop at the Railroad Museum of PA in strassburg on thursday.

I wrapped up several bundles of wood for the LSC “free” table

If anyone wants PVC or Acrylic just let me know. I don’t have a lot of room with the dog crate in a little Kia Rio, but can fit some in. Nothing bigger than 24" square; most of what is available is smaller. 1/4 to 3/4 thicknesses. I will be at D&B Friday.

John, I’ll take 1/4 and 3/8 PVC, if you have anything between 1 foot and 2 feet square. Need some supplies for a couple buildings.

Jon, I can use any 1/4" acrylic scraps you care to haul.

Thanks, and see you there!

Bob McCown said:

John, I’ll take 1/4 and 3/8 PVC, if you have anything between 1 foot and 2 feet square. Need some supplies for a couple buildings.

It is actually sized in millimeters. I have some 6MM, 12MM and 19MM - We call 12MM 1/2". According to Google 6MM is close to 15/64" - Kind of in between both sizes you desire (https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-surprised.gif)I’ll bring you some of that.

OK Cliff - I’ll bring what I can.

@Eric - Sorry for hijacking your thread.

No worries guys for thread migration. I hope someone can use the wood…even in thier stove!