Large Scale Central

Bob were is Bob ???

I wonder how our Host is liking his commute and the new job… He’s been very quite… I know we’re not that well behaved …

How’s it going Bob McCown …

Not that well behaved? I for one have worked very hard not to get banned again…since last time…sort of worked hard…assumed that Rooster is making a bigger splash than I am…okay put it down to dumb luck that BD isn’t paying attention…

OH Good Lord! We are without adult supervision!!!

Food fight!

I am not supposed to be left unsupervised…

I’m finding more and more people from here, over at “G Scale Central” I wonder why ?

Fred Mills. said:

I’m finding more and more people from here, over at “G Scale Central” I wonder why ?

Rooster ?

I’m around. Love the new job, dont mind the commute. I dont have any time at all during the week to get any personal stuff done, so my weekends are busier than they have been for ages.

As to why people go to other sites? Same reason as its always been. People go where they feel welcome. Every site has people that other people dont like. That’s called life. I’ve never thought there should be one site for everybody. Everyone has a different opinion as to what they want. If people done want to be here, that’s fine, they can go somewhere else. As long as the site continues to cover expenses, Ill keep the lights on.

Fred Mills. said:

I find a number of US-based people sign up on Gscalecentral without knowing there is a Largescalecentral. (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-smile.gif)

Must be something to do with Google and its algorithms. Gscalecentral is a bit UK biased, but has a lot of activity, so maybe it shows up first. [Lots of dry english humour too, so beware.]

Fred Mills. said:

Fred, some people like to be on more than one forum, also. I don’t think it necessarily reflects badly on anyone or any forum, or that they have abandoned one forum for another. I could be wrong because i don’t know what they’re doing really. Personally, LSC is all I need or can really keep track of on a consistent basis, so that’s not for me, but I know others are active in many different places.

Bob? Bob who??

Fred Mills. said:

Maybe your answer could be found within, why were you there?

John Caughey said:

Fred Mills. said:

Maybe your answer could be found within, why were you there?

Lol that was a good one. Almost spit my coffee out(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Ken Brunt said:

Bob? Bob who??

Never heard of him

I didn’t know about G Scale Central so I took a look. First impression is that most of them spell a lot better. (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-laughing.gif)

Fred Mills. said:

possibility number one: you could not find them before, because you, yourself only recently went there.

possibility number two: it took you some time, to connect different nicknames to the same persons.

but on a most serious note: i, for instance was over there, before i came here. like others did.

so, maybe the question should be, why you did not find more and more people from over there in the here abouts?

Bob McCown said:… If people done want to be here, that’s fine, they can go somewhere else…

i think, that’s not the point.

no forum is completely homogenuous(?). each forum has different aspects.

and there are some people, who are so twisted, that they participate in more than one forum, to get the (for them) good aspects of more than one comunity.

Bob McCown said:

Ken Brunt said:

Bob? Bob who??

Never heard of him

Me either…(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Bob McCown said:

Ken Brunt said:

Bob? Bob who??

Never heard of him

What about Bob?

What’s G scale central?

Bob Who?. Thats Cindy Lou Who’s cousin. Him and the Grinch went to school together. They choose different paths in life.