Large Scale Central

Charging a Lithium ion 18.5 volt battery

Hi Guys,

As the title suggests, I need a charger for a LiIo 18.5 volt pack. All my other batteries are 14.4 volt packs. Up until now, i’ve used a Triton computerized charger for all my charging but just realized it won’t go up as high as 18.5. Any recommdations?

I use the Tenergy TB6AC. It will charge most any chemistry, from lead to LiIon, and from 3.6 Volts, to 21.6 volts.

Is this the one Steve?

https://www.amazon.com/Tenergy-Intelligent-Digital-Balance-Charger/dp/B010CCMWMO

That’s the one.

I set up my batteries to charge at 1.5 amps. Takes a bit longer than the auto setting, but is easier on the batteries.

Amazon.com lists it for 47 USD but won’t ship to Canada!

Amazon.ca has it listed for three times that price!

This world is messed up :slight_smile:

Amazon doesn’t always list the cheapest price up front, you may have to look for the best price farther down the list.

Try Allbattery.com ?

https://www.all-battery.com/Tenergytb6acplus80wbalancecharger-01436.aspx

Same price, I don’t know their Canadian shipping policy

Good luck

Jerry

Thanks Jerry

I put in my Postal code in to get the shipping rate and it is $99.70 USD to my address combined with the $46.99 initial price for a grand total of $146.69 USD. Tha Amaozon price in Canada is$147.97 USD (and there is only one supplier on Amazon.ca)

ridiculous!

I’m going to buy the stand-alone charger for this pack from the store where I bought the battery pack from - it will do for now.

Cheers

Mike

Mike Lafferty said:

Thanks Jerry

I put in my Postal code in to get the shipping rate and it is $99.70 USD to my address combined with the $46.99 initial price for a grand total of $146.69 USD. Tha Amaozon price in Canada is$147.97 USD (and there is only one supplier on Amazon.ca)

ridiculous!

I’m going to buy the stand-alone charger for this pack from the store where I bought the battery pack from - it will do for now.

Cheers

Mike

Check with Fr. Fred, of OVGRS fame. He knows folks…