Large Scale Central

Merlin Maestro live steamer

Up for sale/trade is my vintage Merlin Maestro 0-6-0 live steamer. Very little use, still has original RC system installed with new(functional), runs excellent, even have the original instruction booklet done by the importing USA dealer back in the early 1980s. This engine is a good match for LGB Euro rolling stock in styling, fixed 45mm gauge, inside frame 0-6-0. Gas fired. Would trade for a like new LGB 2085d Euro Mallet with original box and nothing missing, prefer the early version of this Mallet with the drivers held on by flathead screws. Engine can be seen and purchased at the Noblesville, IN show this coming Sunday. Come run before you buy. Asking $600 cash or trade.

Hi Mike-

From an old misplaced Hoosier now in MD I’d be interested in your loco. Can you provide any more details, photos? I’d be interested in an outright purchase as I’m just getting into the hobby and have no loco at this time. This is my first post/reply on this site so am unfamiliar with how the site works but I wouldn’t mind a phone call with you. How could we do that?

Robin Young / Forest Hill, MD (w) 410-638-7877

She has already been sold, forgot to update the post. Sorry Mike

Hey Rob,

Welcome aboard! Normal stuff here, “Newbie” buys the first round.

Just a note, you might want to edit and remove phone numbers or emails. It just keeps the rifraf out of our face. An example would be four zero one hyphen and so on. Email would be john smith at yahoo period com. Wouldn’t want to loose ya once we found ya. Also, watch out for that Foghorn Leghorn guy. You’ll know him when you meet him.

Ric Golding said:

Just a note, you might want to edit and remove phone numbers or emails. It just keeps the rifraf out of our face. An example would be four zero one hyphen and so on. Email would be john smith at yahoo period com. Wouldn’t want to loose ya once we found ya. Also, watch out for that Foghorn Leghorn guy. You’ll know him when you meet him.

Too late

BTW Ric …It’s ROBIN …not Rob but it’s all good either way

" Rooster " said:

BTW Ric …It’s ROBIN …not Rob but it’s all good either way

OK Roos. (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Well, ain’t that a bummer :frowning: Oh, well, I’ll keep looking. This seems like a good place to watch for a new loco.

And thanks for the welcome, Ric. I debated putting my phone number on there but finally put my work number at my embroidery business thinking that maybe I could control that better than home number.

Sorry, Robin. (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-frown.gif)And I’m afraid it’s coming to my FL home so you won’t even get to see it run at Dan’s.