Large Scale Central

Private car 18: build log

So with Boomer getting a start on the figures, I better get busy on the business car to go under them. The base of the car is a pair of Aristo Sierra coaches that were cut and spliced together to get a longer length

Here it is setting on trucks with the roof sections. next I will finish the splicing there and put on a tarpaper roof

Then I decided that plain trucks would be kinda boring with all the color that will go into the body, so I decided to spruce up the trucks a little with a splash of paint

More to follow soon…

Love it!

Nice start !!..needs…Battery boxes,HEP cabling and blue green roller shades added to start (only my opinion). Basics first!

Looking really good so far, I like the detail painting, approiate for the car you are building

“Looking really good so far,…”

looking very hard, but all i see is the friendly advice from the bucket, to update account.

Korm Kormsen said:

“Looking really good so far,…”

looking very hard, but all i see is the friendly advice from the bucket, to update account.

There were pics there yesterday … looks like the Bucket caught up to the ‘work around’ of their site and reclaimed their hostages!(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-money-mouth.gif)