Large Scale Central

Clearing out the Garage

Hey all,

I am trying to clear out the garage and have some items for sale as well as a few free items! (Just Updated With Strike Throughs for the ones that have already been sold 11/30/17)

For Sale:

USA Trains:

Union Pacific Extended Vision Caboose $65

B&O 40’ Box Car $50

Conrail 40’ Box Car $50

LGB:

Right hand Switch (LGB 1605) $75

2X Left Hand Switch (LGB 1615) $75 each

Right hand Switch (LGB 1205) $20

Left Hand Switch (LGB 1215) $20

Southern Pacific Box Car (LGB 4067) $35

Container Car (LGB 4069) $35

2X Bud Reefer (LGB 4070) $30 each

BASF Tank Cr (LGB 4040 C) $30

Dump Car (LGB 4041) $25

Crane (LGB 4042) $30

Pepsi Wagon $15

Crossing Gate (LGB 5065) $10

Flat Car w/cable reel (LGB 4002) $25

Shell tank Car $30

Bachmann:

2X Jackson Sharp Passenger Cars $40 for the pair

Aristoraft:

ART-11600 8Ft Brass Circle 16Pcs (NEW IN BOX) $140

ART-20060 2FT Stainless 24’’ Straight US track (NEW IN BOX) $180

FREE ITEMS:

Bachmann Circus Train Set (minus the controller and track)

Bachmann “Golden Spike” Union Pacific starter set (minus the controller and track)

If you are outside of the bay area I will have to quote shipping costs.

Thanks!

• Colin

Updated post with photos! sorry for the delay all!

PM me for the circus set, Shipping cost.

Dave

Interested in the Union Pacific set.

Still have the UP caboose if so I’ll take it

I might be interested in the 2 USA boxcars.

LBG left hand switch. Where do i send $s and how much for postage ?

NGL Narrow Gauge Lover

aka Dr. Eric Burkholter

[email protected]

What does a “Cleaned out” garage look like…I often hear of someone wanting to clean, or clear one out…!!

Fweddy

Fr. Fred, I have now achieved a fairly cleared out garage. Thirty years of accumulated junk, which has not been used in the last ten years - if at all - thousands of screws and nails of varying metals, shapes and sizes and conditions (some useless as they were bent) sorted and containerized plus the consoling factor - after all the tedious time consuming work - is that I know what I have and where it is. (https://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Alan Lott said:

Fr. Fred, I have now achieved a fairly cleared out garage. Thirty years of accumulated junk, which has not been used in the last ten years - if at all - thousands of screws and nails of varying metals, shapes and sizes and conditions (some useless as they were bent) sorted and containerized plus the consoling factor - after all the tedious time consuming work - is that I know what I have and where it is. (https://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

That’s odd. Usually after I get organized, I have a good idea what I have, but I cant find it anymore.

I’ll second that! (https://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Anybody hear from Colin?

Dave Stubbs said:

Anybody hear from Colin?

NO.

Colin who?

" Rooster " said:

Colin who?

Colin that started this thread .

Nope

nope!

Well at least it not just me. Hope he responds

EEEEKKKK!!! I thought I had notifications turned on. I never received any emails about your responses! I AM VERY SORRY!!! I will respond to all of you right now. I thought since I haven’t hear back for over a week that no one was interested!

Welcome Colin !