Large Scale Central

Both Tracks Working

Mostly I’ve just been running the outer loop of my layout. I had some conductivity issues on a section of the inner loop where it goes over the bridge that I was trying to solve in a way where there weren’t obviously feeder wires on the bridge. And there was one switch that the points connection to the throw bar was bad. So I had a few derailments when I wasn’t careful. But last week I spent some fiddling around and got most everything sorted to where I can run both loops.

I didn’t put any cars on the locomotives, because the winds were gusting to 30 mph. The passenger coaches I normally pull behind the Mallet and the freight cars I run with the Stainz would surely have blown over. But it was nice to have everything working.

Awesome layout! Your landscaping really looks amazing. Really makes everything come together.

-Kevin.

Love the landscaping.

Hell, I can’t tell if I’m more jealous of your layout or Noel’s.

Great landscaping!

I agree the landscaping is Lush and the buildings especially the castle really makes for a nice layout, oh yeah the trains are good too! LOL

What they all said ^^^^ there… (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Looks great, show us more when the wind is less. The whistle sounds were not quite right for german narrow gauge but were pretty convincing!