Large Scale Central

RLD Hobbies fall open house

The train with 3 CSX engines on point is mine.

I’m not into modern-era trains so much, Matt, but yours are spectacular…and as always the weathering is perfect. Nice!

Wonderful long trains. That B and O coal train had the right feel, except the cars are too shiny. Despite the Pres., coal is dirty and it’s dust gets into everything. I remember waiting for long coal trains to pass in Norfolk 1960, coal dust would settle on the hoods of the closest cars(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-sealed.gif).

Thanks Johan Passaro! I’m still learning how to weather. It’s been a process, that’s for sure. lol.

John, he also runs his big boy pulling that 100 car coal train. But, most guys doen’t weather. Too each there own. I like my trains a little more used looking.

Looks like a fun day down there . Your lucky to live so close to Robbies and Andys place . I like the weathering on your train , looks very realistic.

Mike, it was a great weekend. You have to get down this way sometime. Yes, I’m very lucky to be so close to some great people for sure!! I appreciate the nice comments, but I’m still learning on weathering.