Large Scale Central

Free box of ten-wheeler parts

This box is about to go in the recycle, but I thought I’d offer it here - free, plus shipping. I can probably find a much smaller box to cram it all in.

It’s mostly Bachmann ten-wheeler bits. There’s the remains of 2 locos from the xmas sales 20 years ago, and what looks like at least 1 original battery loco. I saw a couple of frames - one is complete with motor and rear axle; I was going to make an inspection loco out of it. The front axle should be there, but the blind center driver is in my 2-8-0.

On the left is a large boiler made from parts of 2 other boilers - just the large rear sections with a new smokebox and brass wrapper.

Underneath are some old Lionel bridge sections and other bits.

It will have to go in a couple of weeks . . .

how much postage be to 31791?

And France?

91103 if no one else takes it :smiley:

I guess I am too late to ask if I can have it. (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-frown.gif)It looks like a good bit of kitbash fodder

I guess the price was right . . Steve, I’ll find a box for it in the next few days and let you know. Tipping it all in to a Priority Mail box is possibly the easiest solution - in my experience first class parcels $ and priority mail $ are usually about the same.

I guess I was to late also…

But Steve,

If you find a left side floorboard (the one with a hole that the air pump sits on) I’d be happy to buy it form you, for a project that needs completing.

Thanks.

Adam

Pete Thornton said:

I guess the price was right . . Steve, I’ll find a box for it in the next few days and let you know. Tipping it all in to a Priority Mail box is possibly the easiest solution - in my experience first class parcels $ and priority mail $ are usually about the same.

That would be fine. Let me know how much and I will get the funds to you in whatever way works for you.

Steve

Adam Dziuk said:

But Steve,

If you find a left side floorboard (the one with a hole that the air pump sits on) I’d be happy to buy it form you, for a project that needs completing.

Thanks.

Adam

I’ll let you know after the package arrives.

Adam Dziuk said:

But Steve,

Thanks.

Adam

What part do you need and color?

Steve, I sent a PM with my email address. Send me a reply, please.

Steve Weidner said:

Pete Thornton said:

That would be fine. Let me know how much and I will get the funds to you in whatever way works for you.

Steve

Steve,

I sent you a note (should make your “updates” tag top of the page turn red.) It has the postage and address to send the check.

David Maynard said:

I guess I am too late to ask if I can have it. (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-frown.gif)It looks like a good bit of kitbash fodder

Dave, the next stash gets offered to you first!

Thanks Steve,

Sorry I took so long to reply, with the forum being down and all…

Travis,

I’m looking for the left side floorboard, just forward of the cab, that the air pump sits on. I don’t care what color it is as I’m repainting the whole engine anyway.

Thanks again.

Adam

Adam Dziuk said:

Thanks Steve,

Sorry I took so long to reply, with the forum being down and all…

Travis,

I’m looking for the left side floorboard, just forward of the cab, that the air pump sits on. I don’t care what color it is as I’m repainting the whole engine anyway.

Thanks again.

Adam

Adam:

Finally had a chance to go through the box of parts. Work has been crazy. Unfortunately no running board.