Large Scale Central

Our Devon Sinsley needs your prayers.

Devon has been suffering from severe headaches for a while. He finally went to see his doc, who said his optic nerve looked “funny.” MRI was done, after which he was sent to ER for a spinal tap. That took 3 sticks to get done. Tap shows increased pressure inside the brain housing group (interracial pressure), never a good sign.

Docs are scratching their heads, no diagnosis yet.

If prayer is your thing, Devon says that he would appreciate yours. In any case, keep him in your thoughts.

He’s home now, resting.

Edit: how does Bill Gates think I meant interracial, when I clearly typed intercranial? Well, he is a college dropout…

Thanks for the information Steve. I’ll keep him in my thoughts.

Indeed, done.

Stay home, rest and get better.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Devon. Keep us posted.

Chris

Best wishes and hope it turns out to be nothing serious…

Devon- this is a poor excuse to stop working on the railroad. All kidding aside, best wishes for a quick recovery. We’ll keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Get well soon.

-Kevin.

Thanks for letting us know, Steve. We’ll definitely be praying, and sending out best wishes.

Okay prayers and best wishes but if you see this Devon let me know if you feel good enough to be picked on… I got a whole list of Dr and procrastination jokes ready.

Thanks all. I am always in the mood to be picked on Boomer. And as Steve said I have had these headaches for about two months ago with blurred vision I went to the eye doc thinking it was just my eyes going bad and the headaches were eye strain. Not so much. Eyes are fine but my left optic nerve was funky looking. Long story short here I am. With lots of pictures and a few holes but not many answers. They are putting me on a med to decrease the spinal fluid and thereby the pressure. But the cause is still a mystery.

At any rate no one can say I let this get in my way. I got the RR done despite it all. Well almost anyway. I am not down. I am having a tough week but as soon as I can see staight and get the headaches manageable again I will be back at it.

Thanks for posting this Head’s Up.

Wow it’s been years since I had a Spinal Tap, 'bout 30 years ago I beat Viral Encephalitis.

Good Thoughts and Spirits sent.

edit; Foot note I was put on Predisone, the same medicine I was giving my cat for his skin. (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-laughing.gif)

We’re pulling for you buddy, you can’t have gotten this far and not go further!

Greg

Devon, i hope, your boss will have enough pacience, not to call you yet.

Okay, so today is the 19th. That gives you a week to rest and let the medicine work and get your interracial brain housing under control, which still leaves five days before the 31st to finish the railroad. Sound good?

In the meantime, I’ll be thinking about you and sending positive energy to your coordinates up there in Post Falls.

On a separate note I am concerned that John is either using his cat’s medicine or using his cat’s Dr??? (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif)

Steve Featherkile said:

If prayer is your thing, Devon says that he would appreciate yours.

In any case, keep him in your thoughts.

He’s home now, resting.

He is!

Edit: how does Bill Gates think I meant interracial, when I clearly typed intercranial? Well, he is a college dropout…(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-laughing.gif)

I figgered that’s what ya meant.

You have my prayers and best wishes Devon. Steve, thanks for the info.

Good luck to you, Devon. Hope you’re running at full throttle up very soon.

Take time to fully recover Devon. I’m sure all the thoughts and prayers will out last your need

Devon as long as the Drs. dont call others into the room and stand around whispering and pointing you are good! Seriously I hope you are up and back to the trains asap,

At least the brain scan didnt show " Nothing"