Large Scale Central

Album Posting

Deleted photos from my data filled album to allow room for updated photos. When I tried adding the new ones it added them numerically only and when I exited the page everything returned back to the same number of photos I had originally. There is no browser button also but it does have the add photos and save. However as I mentioned, nothing actually does anything upon completion. Any ideas?

Appreciate any help.

Thanks, Ken

I’m having problems, too. It’s probably one of the areas that Bob is working on.

I had found the album system the easiest until maybe a year ago, when I could no longer add anything. I don’t know what happened. Now I use the freight shed which works ok but is not as easy as the album system, especially for looking back at what photos I have already.

Posting pictures. The only feature of this great website that frequently seems problematic. A simple cut and paste into discussion threads would be great. Perhaps symptomatic of an earlier PC based software program. I’ve found a simpler alternative using Tiny Pic. Works for me and Tiny Pic archives my images for me. Whatever works!

No problem here tonight.

Well at least I know I’m not doing anything wrong. I’ll keep trying to contacting someone and maybe we’ll figure this out eventually.
Thanks for the help!
Ken

What’s to figure out? It works…

Open the pic and right click and save copy the location, insert that in the icon pop up box and ok. (firefox browser terms)

Lunch is ready!

edit 'cause I had me an oops

Added this just now in my album and selected View Image by right clicking the picture then right click on the new image and select Copy Image Location. That is what you paste in the picture box on message window, viola!