Large Scale Central

Just joined

Hello,

Just signed up here after a long absence from being active in the hobby. After a couple of moves everything is still packed away but I’m starting to plan a new RR. Came back to the old forum that I was very active on years ago to find it in sad shape and most of my friends gone. It’s good to see at least some of them are here!

Steve

Welcome to LSC…try forming a “Left Coast” gang, and use the Chat room. It is open all night. The bar fridge is unlocked, so just grab a refreshment…we stock it with “Borrowed” credit cards that members leave unattended…!!

All it takes is someone like you, to drop in and start a Left Coast conversation…no charge, but please…don’t wreck the place…!!

Fred Mills

Welcome, Steve. Glad to have you on board!

Welcome !

Hi Steve. Welcome to LSC. I see nothing but farmland around your town! Not the typical Cali railroader.

Welcome aboard, Steve.

Hiya Steve…next door to the national forests, and forty miles from Mt Whitney, eh?, which I believe is actually taller than all our Fourteeners here in Colorado! Looks like a paradise. Welcome.

Is this the same Steve as in Steve and Yolanda from the Rusty Boat Show MLS days?

Hi Steve and welcome!

Nice … More fresh meat !

Welcome

Hi, Steve, welcome. Good name.

Hey Steve, welcome aboard. This is a great place with lots of great people.

Welcome aboard Steve

Welcome aboard.

When you unpack the old locos, check their gears. Chinese plastics are known to shrink and it’s possible the gears have cracked on the axles. Just a warning so you can get the parts/fixes as you build…

Happy Rails.

John

Hi Steve

Thanks for the welcome gents!

Hey Vic! Sure is! I forgot to say in my original post that some may remember me as Pcentral.

Steve

Welcome!

Steve Borges said:
Thanks for the welcome gents!

Hey Vic! Sure is! I forgot to say in my original post that some may remember me as Pcentral.

Steve

Heya​ I thought so. Good to see you back.

Steve Borges said:
Thanks for the welcome gents! Hey Vic! Sure is! I forgot to say in my original post that some may remember me as Pcentral. Steve

Penn Central, cool.

Hi Steve, grew up just south of Fresno, so know the area well. you In Visalia or outside in country?