Large Scale Central

Nearly 300 Speciality wooden clamps, slightly used, for sale.

A once in a lifetime opportunity! I’m so pleased with the outcome, that I never want to do it again!

Not recommended for use with anything of value, but just perfect to weather Stainless Steel track. Under my skies, SS glows blue, but no more thanks to Vinegar and steel wool snakes…

Don’t miss out!

$1.00 plus postage and handling.

Half of these beauties were custom modified by band saw…

Color is not indicative of age, some went off fast.

I swear by that Color Max clear coat, an excellent nozzle makes a fine mist that can settle on the dust. Other clear coats removed as much color as they saved.

Please no fighting, no bidding. We just want a good home … please Mister? or our pretty lady from the north!

First serious reply Wins!

I’m waiting, yawn…

As a post script, the store where I kept ‘cleaning out’ the 2-3 bags a week. Now has an over size clothespin display!

Life is like that, yes it is.

ha ha, you triggered the ordering computer program to increase stock, and now they have a surplus. (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-laughing.gif)

How much for shipping and do you take paypal?

Greg

Gee, that is a nice pile of kindling there…

I did the same thing with scale wooden barrels. I was buying them from a local craft store, and mailing them to folks who couldn’t find them locally. I would buy all they had, then go back a week later and buy all they had, and then suddenly, I didn’t need anymore, but the store had twice as many as they used to.

Greg Elmassian said:

ha ha, you triggered the ordering computer program to increase stock, and now they have a surplus. (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-laughing.gif)

How much for shipping and do you take paypal?

Greg

Yeah, I was hoping to trigger it when I was still buying …

Decades ago I knew some vendors who were always trying to guess the next trend… I hope I didn’t trip a narrow margin.

How about COD?

Let’s see if I dump 'em on a pallet, I can send 'em by train… thru San Berdoo… I’ll throw in the mostly rusted steel wool too.

Took a month to do the last string, our humidity went negative!

Startin’ to ramble…