Large Scale Central

Merlin Major and Accucraft Baguley Drewery diesel FT

The theme is going toward logging on my railway, I would like to swap these two engines for another logging like live steamer. Merlin Major, just gone thru by Anything Narrow Gauge in the UK, new 2.4ghz RC fitted, RC control steam whistle, blow down, water top up valve, steam stop valve to allow oiler refilling under steam, runs excellent. Also have a Accucraft Baguley Drewery diesel, first run, converted to onboard battery power with on/off switch, working LED strobe light on cab roof. etched name plates installed. What do you have to offer that fits a logging theme that uses R1 curves. Cash prices are $1200 for the Merlin and $200 for the diesel. Thanks Mike

I am open to offers, both cash or an alcohol burning engine from the Aster line up. If the engine is more than what I have, which wouldn’t supprise me with what most Asters go for and your willing to work out a payment arrangement, please let me know. I really want one of the JNR models that Aster has done, espically the C12 2-6-2t and the 2-6-0 with tender, or even the B20 (although that one is a gas burner). If you want more pics, please let me know. My friend Steve and I may attend the steam up at the Urbana IL mall show on Jim Sanders layout, I will have the Merlin with me then if not sold in advance. Thanks Mike

I have found the engine I want to purchase, if anybody has any interest in these, please make an offer, trying to avoid dealing with ebay fees. Thanks. Mike