Large Scale Central

7/8ths Live steam engines and car kits FS/FT

Listing these for my friend Steve. He wishes to sell or trade the following live steam engines and car kits in 7/8ths scale. He has an Accucraft Emma with 2.4ghz RC installed, Summerlands chuffer, original wooden shipping box, very little run time $950, Accucraft Fairymead in green, also very little run time, Summerlands Chuffer, original shipping box, manual control $1900. He also has one of Jay’s wood caboose kits that is new in the box/never started, $200. He also has one pair of Jay’s disconnect logging car, also unbuilt/unopened, $90. He is looking for a UK style 16mm live steamer or two. Something like a Lady Anne or Katie from Roundhouse, Pearse Countess/Earl with RC and Whistle, Merlin Major with whistle ect. He would be open to trade offers of such. Let me know and I will pass along info to him. I will post up pics of the steamers later tonight hopefully. Thanks Mike

Fairymead is sold pending payment at this time.

Curious. What or who are Jay’s kits?

Jason(Jay)from The Train Department. He does a series of 7/8th’s scale car kits. Really nice kits from what I have read. Steve’s kits are brand new/never started. There are pictures of what they look like when completed on Jay’s website. Mike

Price on Emma is lowered to $750. Both Emma and the disconnect logging car will be at the Urbana, IL steam up/show tomorrow if that helps anybody. Thanks Mike