Large Scale Central

Accucraft Baguley Drewry Diesel

Changing primary scales, so this one needs a new home, low use(maybe a couple hours) Accucraft Baguley Drewry diesel, onboard battery with on/off switch and charging port. amber LED strobe light on cab roof and original box. This is from the first production run. Engine runs excellent, runs for what seems like forever on one charge. New owner will need to supply a charger, I use an inexpenive Onyx charger from Hobbytown(or Amazon) that I got for $20. battery is a 7.2vt 5000 mah Nimh. Speed is a nice sedate narrow gauge speed pulling 7-9 LGB field railway wagons. Switch and charging port on the front, switch at the rear is for the strobe light. I have the other chopper coupler to replace the knuckle on the one end. Asking $250 obo. Thanks Mike

This 4th shaft driven by the eccentric does ?
Otherwise I am interested, Bagley is our last name, like many things the U went missing at Ellis Island in 1864, maybe!.
Doubt the Purchasing mgr is going to stretch for it though.
Regards & thanks
Bill

The real version is driven from that rear most shaft that has no wheels. Mike

Thanks, trust the English to complicate it a bit.

Now I have sent this thanks to also see if I have gotten rid of this ? That I wrote a year ago that sticks to me for ever I guess.
If it is still below, my efforts are a failure, I am destine to it for life.

PS the CFO said NO, so take me out of your prospect,

Bill, you are lucky if you only lost a “u”. I understand a good many folks almost got a complete name change One or two on here I believe. (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Bill,

Only losing one letter isn’t too bad. My Grandfather and his brother came over on the same boat from Syria; their passage paid for by the Consolidated Coal Mining Company. In return, they had to work five years in the company’s coal mines. Their last name was Hammid. After they went through Ellis Island, one of them was a Habbib and the other one a Hyman.

Bob

We have hijacked MIKE’s sight to discuss genealogy, but it keeps his interesting little engine at the top. I hope someone will make him an offer so it can get some decent work.
WORK–Not like the Irish side of my heritage, meet with signs, “Irish need not apply”.
God blesses the USA every day, thank him.

We have hijacked MIKE’s sight to discuss genealogy, but it keeps his interesting little engine at the top. I hope someone will make him an offer so it can get some decent work.
WORK–Not like the Irish side of my heritage, meet with signs, “Irish need not apply”.
God blesses the USA every day, thank him.