Large Scale Central

Google Ads

Just thought I’d let BD know that I’ve clicked on over a dozen of their ads! He should be rolling in excess income now

Dave yea. I been clicking on the adds too. But why are all of my adds for lingerie?

David Maynard said:

Dave yea. I been clicking on the adds too. But why are all of my adds for lingerie?

Big Brother is tracking your recent purchases at Victoria Secrets, Bare Necessity, and Fascinations. Question is, are you buying 1:32, 1:29, 1:24, 1:22.5, or 1:20.3 underwear?

John Passaro said:

David Maynard said:

Big Brother is tracking your recent purchases at Victoria Secrets, Bare Necessity, and Fascinations. Question is, are you buying 1:32, 1:29, 1:24, 1:22.5, or 1:20.3 underwear?

How do you even know those names?

Color me Appalled!

I claim the provisions provided to me under the fifth amendment to the constitution of the United States of America, against self incrimination.

John Caughey said:

John Passaro said:

David Maynard said:

How do you even know those names?

Color me Appalled!

Strictly second-hand information I assure you.

edit: and believe me the only way I could find a girl in a Victorian Secrets outfit is to…well, I won’t go there.

Gary’s Bordello is the local home for Victoria’s secret models. Gary has a new policy of 40% off for LSC members. For full information, drop in to the LSC Chat most evenings, and speak with Gary.

The Christmas season has arrived at Gary’s Bordello. Gary has just installed new LED Christmas lighting. Jenny, his manager, is looking forward to meeting you…along with her wonderful “Victoria Secret” girls. Try their two for one offer, occurring twice a night…you just “Gotta” be there…even Ben can be found there, along with the two pals; Dave and David…Bob Mc. even goes there instead of the chat room…!!!

What is 40% off? I mean, um…(http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-embarassed.gif)