Large Scale Central

Built or Adding, a Grain Handling Facility ....

Back in the spring one of our regionals sent this over to me to use within my mailing list,

a ‘as-built’ pic of the new grain handling facility trackside within the ‘WolfCreekRailroad’.

As topic title implies, if ya got one on your railroad ya can share pics/dialog here.

doug c

p.s i did not believe i could really add this to Noel’s thread.

That’s cool.

Wow, that looks like a major size facility. lots of unit train in and out of that place. Nice ginormous Matterhorn behind it too!

Thanks Dave for reapplying the pic file, ‘in-the-clear’. I know I did not make the correct ‘link’, but did not want to waste time doing trial and error.

“…Nice ginormous Matterhorn behind it too!..”

That’s the small one !

I bumped into WCRR managment today at the local annual “boomer auction”. When I asked for a photo update he stated that nothing substantial built onto the grain facility since the spring, as he is holding off till they get their laser cutter set-up to work-up more parts faster than resin.

He also informed me of a aerial photo of the WCRR is in the latest issue of GR within Nancy’s monthly column. Of note (as he hi-lited editorial blooper) the rwy is not close to the arctic circle nor was it shot using drone tech’ (actually a friend with smartiephone cam’ in a ‘cherry picker’ bucket, just a couple hrs north of my RBR !).

I can add that aerial shot to this thread as he supplied the photo file to me waay back to utilize thru my ‘mailing list’.

doug c