Large Scale Central

Day 2 RLD open house on 10-8-16

Short video of some train’s from RLD Hobbies open house on the 8th.

Wow How many coal cars was the Big Boy pulling? Nice video, really like the close high speed shot of the B&O speeding by

Pete, I’m not really not sure. When he would start moving it take quite a while before the end of the train would start moving. It was neat to see.

Thanks!

yeah just like the prototypes, We were sitting at a siding once waiting while they finished up a long grain consist, when they started movin you could hear the slack come out coming at me from a mille away, it was kind of cool to hear that on 100+ cars

Fred ran this train last year at Robby’s old shop and he had 100 cars on it. It looked like more this year. The layout is much bigger.

On the long trains the were ran, you could hear the slack come out as well. not a mile a way though. lol.

Hey Matt, its time to see more video of your trains. Going into withdrawls here! lol

Pete Lassen said:

Hey Matt, its time to see more video of your trains. Going into withdrawls here! lol

lol. It’s been a while since I’ve ran one. I charged everything last night in hopes of running today. But, it’s too cold and windy. :frowning: