Large Scale Central

NS coal train

Back at it again outside.

https://youtu.be/KWRTrjbSvPk

nice !

Hey, Joe, your video is awesome. It is so realistic on many levels. I cross the Ohio River at Steubenville, Ohio every day looking for and watching those long triple headed Norfolk Southern coal trains weaving themselves along the tracks of the Ohio River basin. Just as in your video, you know that they’re coming by the distant blast of the air horns and then the expected rumble slowly approaches. Then you start to see the beginning of the consist come around the bend followed by an almost endless string of cars that you can feel rattle the ground as they one by one roll by and off into the distance. You hear the horns fade as the engines round the bend and then they are gone…and then i antisipate our next encounter. Your video took me there. Really nice job with the train, with the railroad and the video. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks!

That’s awesome Joe! You have an impressive layout. Love the long trains you run too.

What I want to know is how you keep the fence so white, the grass so green, and the roadbed free of weeds? You got a full-time gardener or something?

(The trains ain’t bad either!!)

John Passaro said:

What I want to know is how you keep the fence so white, the grass so green, and the roadbed free of weeds? You got a full-time gardener or something?

(The trains ain’t bad either!!)

Yes, that’d be me!