Large Scale Central

I blame Devon S. for this...

That’s right. It’s Devon’s fault. He taught me how to add pictures to the signature space below the message and I got totally carried away. I included my RRR badge, then my railroad herald, like he does, then I went overboard and included three subsidiaries of my railroad and would have include the fourth, a freighter, but there wasn’t enough room.

It seems to me I’m being impolite, but don’t give me too hard a time over it…I’m sure I’ll get tired of it myself and scale it back to two!

Bling Bling!(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-money-mouth.gif)

Lets see, I could put the P&CS logo on mine, along with the roundy roundy badge, and then the P&CS’s parent company C.R.A.P. And maybe my LSOL freight car.

Oh my mind boggles with bad ideaas

Hey don’t blame me for your addiction problem. We’re all grown ups here. I gave you a usful tool, it is not at all my fault if you lack impulse control.

Impulse control? Isn’t that for traveling at sub light speed in a star-ship?

I’ll have to take the blame for this. I showed Devon how to do it.

Well,

Joe I was going to blame you. I decided to be mature about this and not run around the play ground blaming others point fingers. Unlike certain other people.

David,

I do believe your correct about impulse control.

Devon Sinsley said:

Well,

Joe I was going to blame you. I decided to be mature about this and not run around the play ground blaming others point fingers. Unlike certain other people.

David,

I do believe your correct about impulse control.

It’s just like PWC only different!!! Oh, impulse control, this is different!!! HaHa!!!

Devon Sinsley said:

Unlike certain other people.

Yeah, I agree, those guys over there hiding behind the trees need to start taking some personal responsibility!

John Passaro said:

Devon Sinsley said:

Unlike certain other people.

Yeah, I agree, those guys over there hiding behind the trees need to start taking some personal responsibility!

lol

John

Why are all they in black and white?

Sean, colour photography is years in the future around these parts. (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

John made me feel inferior and question my manhood so I had to make my signature larger also

Now THAT is really nice! Very manly!

I’ve been trying to come up with an old-fashioned herald like that with no success.

I do not get to lay claim to that. That is the real letter head of the CR&N. I stole it from a scan of a picture and touched it up. I wish I knew how to make that into something Chuck Inlow could use on the CNC router and make me a sign with.

I guess I could steel the lettering off of a P&CS stock certificate, but I cant find my picture of it.

David,

That’s basically what I did. Not a stock certificate but a letter written by the president of the company. I scanned it then cropped out the header and took it to paint and painstakingly retouched it all to make it crisp. took about 4 hours to get it where I liked it. It is the chapter header for my book.

Devon, I took a photograph of a tender and did similar with MS paint on my 98se laptop. But I think mine took a bit longer, and its just the lettering “P.& C.S.R.R.” that I use on my rolling stock.