Large Scale Central

Picture posting in Chat

I am back in Chat after a hiatus.

While I was gone there doesn’t seem to be any place anymore to post pictures. Where is it hiding?

You mean the FreightShed button? I was having an issue with the FreightShed and notified Bob about it. Whether that was the reason it disappeared or not, but it went missing right after that.

Ken Brunt said:

You mean the FreightShed button? I was having an issue with the FreightShed and notified Bob about it. Whether that was the reason it disappeared or not, but it went missing right after that.

So basically this is all your fault then and Doug is being punished for it!

Gee Rooster. I thought it was always your fault. My mistake.

I dunno, I just glanced into the chat room, and I sees pictures.

Well, yes, you can post pictures there easily enough, but it used to have a button under the message window to access your FreightShed, so if you want to grab pictures out of your FreightShed, you have to open another window to access it now.

David Russell said:

Ken Brunt said:

So basically this is all your fault then and Doug is being punished for it!

Doug’s a big boy, I’m sure he can handle it…(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Ken Brunt said:

Well, yes, you can post pictures there easily enough, but it used to have a button under the message window to access your FreightShed, so if you want to grab pictures out of your FreightShed, you have to open another window to access it now.

Ken, ah, ok. I usually open my freight shed, or Flicker, or whatever, in a separate window anyway.

Sniffle, sniffle, I just won’t do pictures.

I have another issue that showed up awhile back but haven’t been able to contact Bob.

I think he is hiding from us. And I thought we were behaving pretty good!

It will be alright Doug. Play with your trains and everything will be fine. I am sure Bob is just eating too much, and gathering with friends and family. After all, it is that time of the year.