Large Scale Central

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to the LSC family.

Great day for family, food, football, and of course, trains. It’s going to be sunny, 55 degrees today. (Thats shorts and tee shirt weather around here Greg. Lol.)

Once again, a great day to all.

Pat

Happy Thanksgiving to all my LSC friends. I’ve met some great people in the 15 years I’ve run the site, and the 25 I’ve been involved with large scale.

I’ll add my wish that everyone here on LSC has a great Thanksgiving. We were greeted very early this morning with the news that our second grand child Mason Joseph was born today. Even more to be thankful for :slight_smile:

Happy Thanksgiving to all. And a big congratulations to Daktah (Grampa) John. Much to be thankful for!!!

-Kevin.

Happy Thanksgiving !

Have a great day all no matter how you celebrate the day. And I see where over eating today can be healthy for you, so indulge. Happy Thanksgiving I’m glad to have met the lot of you.

What they all said…especially to Jon, Congrats…(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Yes, a Happy Thanks Giving to ALL! Hope you eat too much Turkey and sleep during the Football game! It is in the low 30’s here with frost on the grass, street, and cars. God Bless

Paul Austin

Happy Thanksgiving.

Give thanks for all the good things in your life. Please give an extra thanks to those in the military serving overseas that won’t be home with there families today.

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!

Here’s hoping that the Roving Rooster is not mistaken for a giant turkey and end up in someone’s broiler pan.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Hmmm, tastes like chicken.

At this time of Thanksgiving, I can hardly talk let alone type. I hope you all had/have a great day and give a moment for all we have to be thankful for. The new Radder Engineer sounds like a great addition to their railroad family. This group is a great part of our life, and we are truly THANKFUL.

Happy Big Bird day to one and all… (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-sealed.gif)

Once again, I ate way too much…!!! Happy thanksgiving to all.

Happy Turkey day. Oy vey, we’re exhausted, we hosted this year which meant spending the last 5 days cleaning, moving and preparing for having the event in the backyard so all the kids could run around. Luckily it didn’t rain, but was colder than we hoped, that’s OK the family that came were from Palmdale, so it was considered’warm’ weather LOL. Had a slightly different dinner this year, had kabob, beef, chicken and lamb. Really delicious stuff. Now have a house full of too many desserts… somehow we’ll survive :wink:

Happy Thanksgiving!!

we had a great thanksgiving day! lots of neighbor freinds, teenagers, good food and lively talk. Oh and a little time in the morning to play:

Belated Thanksgiving greetings! And congrats to Daktah John on the new addition to the family!

Thanks All! We had a very quiet day alone - went to the movies in the late afternoon. Friday we hosted my BIL and most of his his family for a traditional dinner. It was great fun and the meal was excellent. Hope you all had as enjoyable day as we did.