Large Scale Central

alluminium rail

Hi guys anyone know of where to purchase code 332 aluminum rail eg Aristocraft can be just the rail only cheers Tod.

I have a box of LGB 1 footers with ties I am willing to part with. That is 300mm and 12 to the box.

Light weight so shipping should not be as bad as Brass track.

We have 8’ rail or can cut to any size, used.

Hi ron how much for 10 6 foot lengths may i ask

American Main Line

Micro Engineering/Railcraft…been using it for many many years…

For at least the last 6 months my local supplier has been telling me that M.E. have no stock in large scale. Their LS rail is not made from aluminium, but from unobtainium. :frowning:

Is that Mil Spec Unobtainium, or just Unobtainium?

Rgs hobbies has micro engineering aluminum code 250 rail and ties. I just bought a 100’ myself…

Ty

Sorry I just saw the code 332…I would still check with them they carry a lot of stuff…

You can buy the code 332 aluminum rail by itself from Switch Crafters. I have purchased several hundred feet from them for my outdoor layout. Fast survice and quality product. They also sell turnouts spikes and ties as well.

Dan Stuettgen

Dan Stuettgen said:

You can buy the code 332 aluminum rail by itself from Switch Crafters. I have purchased several hundred feet from them for my outdoor layout. Fast survice and quality product. They also sell turnouts spikes and ties as well.

Dan Stuettgen

Except he’s now going out of business. (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-frown.gif)

Now that sucks, I was just about to purchase several hundred feet more of aluminum rail, guess I will have to go with code 250 for my indoor layout and use what I have left in code 332 for the outdoor layout.

Just in case you run into a bind and don’t have enough 332 Llagas Creek has rail blenders that allow you to run from code 332 to 250 rail. In case you didn’t all ready know.