Large Scale Central

PRR U25B and/or Conrail Baywindow Caboose

As the name says, I have both of these items available.

The U25 is an Aristo Pennsylvania unit, well loved, missing the handrails on one end, other than that seems to be in good condition. The horns have been removed from the roof and stored inside the cab. As far as I know, the unit works. I recieved it for trade for kitbashing parts, never got to the projects, might as well send it on to someone who wants a locomotive.

The Conrail Caboose was supposed to become a Freedom Central caboose. Unfortunately for me, I don’t have the heart to repaint a conrail unit. Also, my paint scheme design doesn’t work on it. Its dusty and missing its box. It has been retrofited with Aristo couplers.

Anyone interested, I can provide pictures. Just don’t have a place to upload them to right now.

Jd,
I’m interested in the caboose. Would you be open to a trade? I have several LGB coaches with people installed and a few west coast precision diecast buildings I have listed in the classifieds. I can send photos if interested in working something out.

Todd, I have an offer on the table, but it might still come apart. What type of coaches? I’m assuming not the streamliner ones.

They are the 3080 style. DSP&P coaches. Decaled for my former home road. I can email a photo if your offer falls through.