Large Scale Central

1963 1/2 Galaxy Bumpers on!

Re-chromed bumpers are on, quality of the chrome is great, too bad it costs so much! Sure tired, me and my mechanic did it, couple of hours or so to get the brackets on(glad I labeled them and took pictures). Few details to finish up but getting there.

Nice!

Joe Zullo said:

Joe Zullo said:

Sean McGillicuddy said:

Looking real good Jerry. I fiddled a little with my J-10 Truck this weekend. Using parts from 2 vent windows, to make one good one. Sure is nice to get them all shined back up. You’ve done a great job.

He said not to use chrome polish on them, since that is an abrasive, just to clean them with Windex or something and let them be.

Looking good Jerry. Now to nice to drive. Yes Windex is the way to go. Later RJD

If I missed it I’m sorry…manual or automatic transmission?

Either way it’s sweet

Thanks guys. David it is an automatic with a 352 and a 2 bbl. My hot rodding days are gone, just content to cruise around. It runs down the highway at 65 real well. I’m not much for working on them anymore, so want as few problems as I can!

So is there a spot in the barn for your baby?

Yeah, last year I slid over the huge old sliding door and left it there. Put in a 9’ tall door with some clear plastic above it. Has an opener for it. Also wired in some outlets/etc. Had an old guard buddy help me, he’s my carpenter. Sort of narrow inside the barn, made for Model A trucks I guess.