Large Scale Central

My Wheel Keeps Turning

Ever since Bob updated the website with advertisements, before the latest software update, my FireFox loading wheel keeps rotating and will not stop. I do not see any advertisements at the bottom on the web pages but do see the sponsor ads at the top on the pages.

What FireFox setting to I need to check?

Try right clicking on the page and use the 3rd icon from L to R, the ‘X’, to stop the loading, check for blank spots. Sometimes I have to stop a page, not necessarily here, and then reload. Another right click and then the circular arrow, that seems to cure my hiccup.

John

John Caughey said:

Try right clicking on the page and use the 3rd icon from L to R, the ‘X’, to stop the loading, check for blank spots. Sometimes I have to stop a page, not necessarily here, and then reload. Another right click and then the circular arrow, that seems to cure my hiccup.

John

It seems it is the “adsbygoogle.js” where it stops. Like I said it started when Bob added the Goggle adds. Using XP SP3. I do not know about other versions of Windows or Browsers.

Writing this post the “Wheel” did stop.

Dennis, I can help, please send me an email (not a private message) if you want.

Greg