Large Scale Central

Tony Walsham. Remote Control Systems.

Hey I want to give a shout out to fellow member Tony Walsham,

You all probably know him but for those of you who don’t and eve for those that do I want to say a big thank you to him. I have two projects I am working on that need R/C control. So I started getting advice and I know there are many alternatives and I am sure they are all good. But What started out with Tony as a simple question turned into a lot of questions. I am ignorant in the ways of RC/Battery functioning and Tony has been very patient answering my very basic level questions and teaching me on the fly about the ins and outs of RC.

I believe strongly in good customer service and his has been excellent. He has invested time in me without any guarantee of return on said investment. He has educated me enough to go out and rate the competition which is dangerous for a businessman. I appreciate that and will remember it when I finally drop the dollars (far and away the most expensive part of either of my builds) for my control system.

Thanks Tony.

I also would like to say good job to Tony. I recently tried live steam and Tony’s system for live steam is great. Thanks for the prompt delivery.

I remember, years ago, a thread in the GRR Forum.

Some cat came on looking for advice on RC/Battery. Tony piped in with his thoughts and opinions. That led to more questions, and finally a request from said cat for Tony to do a Thread with pics and descriptions as a how-to for him personally.

Tony obliged in his normal fashion (very through with lots of pics) and it wasn’t too long that I was a RCS-AU customer!

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I firmly believe in helping where I can. I don’t just have to get a sale.

Of course the installation threads I have done over the years show not only a way of doing something, they also showcase what I make.

I do support LSC with a small annual ad contribution. I try not and abuse the privilege Bob has granted me here at LSC.

And a note: a prize giver for Mik’s build challenge 2015, of an $80.00 ESC. Thanks Tony!!

Dave.

You had better let me know when and where to send when it is needed.