Large Scale Central

metric hex screws+

http://www.lockeduprc.com/Hardware_c_21.html

Some reasonable priced metric hardware!

I got real excited when I saw this thread heading. Then “pop” a big old burst bubble… No serious thanks Manfred this is a good soure and I book mark sites just like this one.Ebay sells a jewelers tap and die set that covers down to .7 mm. problem is I haven’t seen nuts down to that and the thought of drilling and tapping brass hex rod that small to make my own nuts seems a little daughnting.

I can find 00-9 nuts and a die for 00-9 threads. That scales to about 7/8" in 1:20.3. I really need 000 to get down to 3/4" scale bolts. the metric thing would work if I could find a soure nuts in the .9 mm range. anything bigger and might as well go to 00-9.

Most likely I will setle for 0-8 and 00-9 and deal wth big bolts on my truck builds.

Google Scale Hardware (Scalehardware.com). You will find an excellent supply of Hex Nuts and Bolts, Rivets, Threaded Rod, etc. (Bress and Stainless). More importantly, you will also find socket wrenches, and dies for all sizes sold.

The items listed varry from time-to-time, but you can expect to find 1MM, .8MM and .5MM hex bolts. You will also find excellent customer service.

Jim Kottkamp said:

Google Scale Hardware (Scalehardware.com). You will find an excellent supply of Hex Nuts and Bolts, Rivets, Threaded Rod, etc. (Bress and Stainless). More importantly, you will also find socket wrenches, and dies for all sizes sold.

The items listed varry from time-to-time, but you can expect to find 1MM, .8MM and .5MM hex bolts. You will also find excellent customer service.

Tnaks Jim I am checking them out now.

Jim,

Your my new best friend. This is the ticket to my hardware needs.

Thanks.