Large Scale Central

Active Topics Button?

I see the Active Topics listed on the Homepage…But the button on the Forums Page is missing-I think unless I’m missing it somewhere?

The update looks nice and reads well on my Droid Phone!

Thanks Bob!!

Cale

Nope - your not missing it. It is currently not available. Another known issue on Bob’s To-Do list.

As a consolation prize; scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and the newest topics are listed.

Newest topics is not the same as active topics! I miss the active topics button, newest only shows when a new topic posts, not when someone replies to an existing topic.

Fixed. Added to the widget on the bottom…

Bob McCown said:

Fixed. Added to the widget on the bottom…

Awesome! Thanks Bob!

Thanks Bob (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)I missed it too. Also noticed that the thread page navigation has ruturned to teh bottom of the thread too. Awesome!!!

I see Recent Topics, Newest Topics (what is the difference? I get newest, so is recent new but not the newest?) and Most Viewed.

I don’t see active topics…

Greg

Ah, needs some wordsmithing I see. “Recent Topics” are the topics that have had posts in them, in chronological order. “Newest Topics” are the newest created topics…

Thanks again for all your hard work on this update. I still prefer the Active Topics presentation on the home page better. It will give you a preview of the most recent post and take you to the last post rather than the top of the thread.

Yea, I need to make a page like the last version had. Adding new navigation links to a page is a bit annoying, I need to hammer at it a bit.

thank you Bob!

Is there a way, when the active topics are shown, that the last poster in the topic is listed on the Right vs. the Thread Starter?

It may not be fesible, and that’s ok-thought I’d ask. I view the site soley through the Active Topics Page.

Thanks

Cale