Large Scale Central

Turning off email Notification

Hey sense the new format my email inbox is getting blownup with emails about posts in formums I have posted in. Is there a way to turn off these notifications?

There certainly is check this http://www.largescalecentral.com/forums/topic/23085/tips-and-hints

Same here, keeps returning no matter how many time I unclick the notification box

I went to settings as Hans suggested in the other thread and went to notifications an unclicked everything and it has stopped.

So, in one post I accidentally forgot to uncheck the “Send me notifications when other members reply to this topic.” box when I posted a reply.

Now I get updates whenever somebody replies to the topic. So, it’s working like it should. BUT, how do I turn it off? I’ve unchecked every box in the settings->Notifications section.

On a somewhat related note, is there any way to have that box default to unchecked? It seems that it IS unchecked when going through “Post Reply” but is still checked for “Quick Reply”.

You should see a “Stop watching topic” link in the upper right of the thread page, in line with the topic title. Click that to stop getting notifications.

Im not sure yet why the “Send me notifications when other members reply to this topic” link is always checked, its supposed to be always UNCHECKED. Grr. Hulk smash!

Hey, that’s pretty cool. Plus you can start watching a topic as well. I do have to mention that these show up in the messages portion, not in email, since I turned all my email stuff off.

But, there sure is a lot of flexibility to do what you want here.