Large Scale Central

Computer screen smaller

Ok Guys,

The DC (Damn Cat), Shadow walked across my computer key board. It made the LSC screen smaller and I can’t figure out what keys she stepped on. This is on an HP laptop. All other screens, email and stuff are normal size. Please excuse any spelling errors. Type is so small I can’t tell.

I’ve already tsaken everything down and brought it back up and tried to reload the LSC page.

Ric,

try Ctrl with your scroll roller on your mouse, works every time.

AL P.

You can also try Ctrl + and Ctrl - as most browsers increase and decrease the “zoom” amount.

in Firefox, Control 0 (zero) resets the zoom level to default (100%) Ctl + and - do the zoom in and out.

Firefox will also remember the zoom setting for each site individually (as long as you are on a recent version), so you may think a site is screwed up since only that site is “wrong”

Greg

On a Mac using Safari, it’s Command + or - to change the zoom level.

That did it guys, thanks. She must have walked on the control key while I was working the wheel. We have lots of adventures with Shadow. She turned Jan’s screen totally up side down. Had to type upside down to find the answer on Bing.

Pets are such a joy to have around. :slight_smile:

control alt and the down or up key

Ric Golding said:

That did it guys, thanks. She must have walked on the control key while I was working the wheel. We have lots of adventures with Shadow. She turned Jan’s screen totally up side down. Had to type upside down to find the answer on Bing.

Coulda been worse, coulda been the dog walking on it…:wink:

Ken Brunt said:

Ric Golding said:

Coulda been worse, coulda been the dog walking on it…:wink:

Yeah! :wink:

Ric, I want to know how you turned the screen upside down? Or right side up?

Lou Luczu said:

Ric, I want to know how you turned the screen upside down? Or right side up?

Lou,

To get the right answer you’d have to ask the cat. she wouldn’t tell us what she did.

But Jan said that our son in law told her to look it up by asking the question on Bing, that’s how she resolved it. Something like, hold this and this down and hit the arrow key.

These confusers are great things.

You just should not let the cat on the keyboard…

Lou, look up 3 posts from where you asked the question.

Common shortcut keys when using the Intel graphics that are usually built in.

You can disable the hotkeys so this cannot happen.

Greg