Large Scale Central

... only for the continental u.s.of a.

Top Banner for newsletter

MAKE YOUR HOLIDAYS EVEN MERRIER

FREE STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING FOR ONLINE ORDERS OF

$50.00 OR MORE

From now through midnight EST December 8, 2014, ONLY, use the special code “CYBER2014” to receive FREE STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING in the continental United States when you place an order for a minimum of $50.00 for products currently in stock through our online . . . . . . .

doug c

p.s. most of their biz’ must still be within the continental u.s. of a. !

Other g-gauge manufacturers have occ. pop-up with similiar and I’ve always wondered why they don’t discount (saaaay the average shpg) “within continental…” off a international order ( be it either directly off the shpg or the base order) !? imho

I can’t see the pictures

and who is the ad for?

there’s no advertiser, just the shipping discount…

Greg

that matches the text of the email received from Bachmann earlier

Yea, its Bachmann, and I can see why they would only do North American free shipping from Philadelphia PA.

Now, what do I need from Bachmann at this time…

Well, it’s not advertised on the site itself that I can find easily, nor if you add something to the cart.

Greg

Most important missing graphics(?);

checkout code: cyber2014

THAT is strange I can see the entire text & graphics on my screen ! Beyond myself as OP no joy …strange coding !?

nite,

doug c

p.s. “…I can see why they would only do North American free shipping…” eehhh ?!

Unless I misread, read the fine print again ! oh sorry you can’t 'cause the fine print is part of the missing graphics my initial copy/paste ad post :wink:

“…until midnight 12/08/2014…only to shipping addresses in the continental u.s.of a.”

BUT TRAINWORLD also has a "only Monday 1st, cyber’ sale . . . . landed inbox sometime this p.m.

**International orders $15 off **

minimum order $100

free ground shipping within u.s.of a. (their choice of the 3 big shpg outfits within the usofa)

input codeword: CYBER14 , into additional order information box !

nite,

doug c