Forum Sponsorsss

Forums General Operations
  • Topic: Fall Operations on the J&B

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 13, 2014 10:35 AM EDT
      • Southern Illinois

• Thanks

Your announcement that you and Jean may be at Jane and Andy's has left me a little speechless.  I'm amazed and shocked, but happily surprised.  This is fantastic that you guys are even considering it.  FANTASTIC!!!

After many years of talking about retiring and slowly trying to break my ties with the marina, as of 30 November, 2014 - it will be official.  However, between now and then we'll be headed to or in Florida for 18 days and hopefully with no phone calls from the marina or the Carlyle Healthcare Center.  48 days and counting, but nobody is really keeping score.

Ops on the J&B sounds terrific!  We also have some bike trails we'd like to explore back that way.  You know, "Up North, Down South, BACK East and Out West".

Really look froward to seeing you guys.  Hope its a good trip.

This post was edited by Ric Golding at October 13, 2014 10:35 AM EDT
    • October 13, 2014 12:15 PM EDT
      • West Grove, Pennsylvania

• Thanks

Ric Golding said:

Ops on the J&B sounds terrific!  We also have some bike trails we'd like to explore back that way.  You know, "Up North, Down South, BACK East and Out West".

Really look froward to seeing you guys.  Hope its a good trip.

Come on out. I might even mosey on down just to watch..............or, for a small fee, offer some suggestions on how to maneuver around Jackson........;) 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." --Martin Luther King Jr

Forums General Operations

Icon Legend

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is enabled
    HTML  is enabled

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel

Ads by Google