Large Scale Central

Happy Anniversary LSC

Howdy folks

On June 30th, 2000, LSC was born as a result of The Great Sh*tfit and resulting Great Schism. I just want to take this opportuntiy to thank everyone for 14 years of support. Its been an interesting ride.

-=Bob

Bob, I want to thank you for creating this site, and dealing with all the problems/personalities associated with it…

Happy Anniversary, and I hope we’ll have many more…

Thanks Bob.
I’m certainly glad you’re here.
I’ve met a lot of great people here.
Some, face to face. Some, just across the net.
Ralph

Thank you Bob, I have also meet new friends. love your site.:slight_smile:

Andy Clarke said:

Bob, I want to thank you for creating this site, and dealing with all the problems/personalities associated with it…

Happy Anniversary, and I hope we’ll have many more…

Yes, Bob… In total agreement… Thanks so much…

Thanks Bob

Happy Anniversary LSC.

I greatly appreciate the seven years I have loitered here. (http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/musik/e055.gif)

Thanks Bob,

I learn(ed) a lot of good stuff on this site. Tops on that score is Ladder Roadbed.

Happy Anniversary… We started out in 1998 in this hobby from Ho and this was one of the first place we came for help and like others meet a lot of people here.
Have one on us.

Keep up the great work. Noel & Jane

Thanks Bob,

Job well done.

John

Thank you Bob for all your efforts and not getting to mad when we all get out of line!

Paul Austin

I have been, and always will be… coming to LSC>

Yep, good job Bob, most even handed and objective “dictator” of all forums I frequent (and those I don’t ha ha!)

Greg

Thanks, Bob for creating this site and putting up with all of the you-know-what from some people. I have met many new wonderful and knowledgeable friends here, and for that I am thankful.

Lou

I started coming around here regularly in 2005 when the moderation on MLS started to get a bit weird. I joined some old friends from other sites and made many new ones. Who knew I could actually become friends with people from New Jersey!!!

Thank you Bob for all the effort you put in and as said before; for being a level headed dictator :slight_smile:

"On June 30th, 2000, LSC was born as a result of The Great Sh*tfit and resulting Great Schism. "

Ah yes, remember it well.
Wow! Been that long? Time flies when yer havin fun. Now I feel old…:wink:

Jon, careful, some of them folks are a bit “strange”.

Bob, thanks for this site, and your steady handed moderation of the site.

Ken Brunt said:

Wow! Been that long? Time flies when yer havin fun. Now I feel old…:wink:

Well because you are…ahhh never mind.

Thank you Bob especially for putting up with Andy and his crap for all those years!

Edit for page 2

Thank you so much for the best model rail road site on the web.

I have learned so much from some very interesting characters.

Doc Tom