Large Scale Central

Need a simple train movment sheet

Has anyone made up a simple train movement sheet that we can print out that we can use. We just want to be able to just pencil in a train request for some of our train group runs?
If it set up on Word pad we can add out R.R. name on top of the train manifest.
Or anyone have any ideas to make one up a simple print out.

Are you looking for a blank sheet, or something that will do the train movements for you and print them out? If you need a blank sheet, you can put together something like this in Excel pretty quickly

(http://www.railfonts.com/Stock/switchlistex.gif)

Tk’s Bob. Yup that what we need with our logo on top. That look good… That would be easy to use and easy to print out as needed.
Now have to find some one that has Excel program to make it like you did… Our stuff with win 8 is pretty basic.

you can also do them in WORD…theres an option to do tables…

And if your computer didn’t include Microsoft Office there is a free download Open Office that works with Excel and Word files.

Tks’ guys. Guess my Micro Office is expired … Didn’t use it when we got this computer from Santa.
Tried to down load a few and Nothing is what will make any forms… But did get a hole bunch of add on junk programs and going thru and trying to remove them now as I find them…
Bob gave us an idea how one should look like.
I think we’ll just make one up with a Pen and paper with lines, paste a pic.on it and copy it from the Hp Copy/printer for the guys to use. . Then have it up on the hard dr in a file to print out copy as needed… That should work for just a simple sheet to a train movements… tks guy for the suggestion…

Noel Wilson said:

Tks’ guys. Guess my Micro Office is expired … Didn’t use it when we got this computer from Santa.
Tried to down load a few and Nothing is what will make any forms… But did get a hole bunch of add on junk programs and going thru and trying to remove them now as I find them…
Bob gave us an idea how one should look like.
I think we’ll just make one up with a Pen and paper with lines, paste a pic.on it and copy it from the Hp Copy/printer for the guys to use. . Then have it up on the hard dr in a file to print out copy as needed… That should work for just a simple sheet to a train movements… tks guy for the suggestion…

Can you print PDF’s? I can do one up for you and make it a PDF. I think I can pull you logo from here.

Noel:

Send me your email address and I’ll send you the PDF I created for you. My email is [email protected]

Hi Steve W. Yes I can use PDF and Print that out and you should be able to get my logo in Frt. shed.

I did this on Word pad and scan it, but not much room or many moves. But it basic. This will gives you an idea of simple one i made up for these guys to use.

(http://freightsheds.largescalecentral.com/users/noelw/Logo_stuff/Switch%20list%201scan0004%20-%20Copy.jpg)

I will e-mail you a couple of logos and you can see what you can do… That is great and tk’s.for the offer…

Cool - I’m in meetings all day tomorrow - I’ll work them up when I get home.

Thanks Steve…

Noel, if you get the excel files that work for you, send them to me and I’ll print several. Once you’ve got the files the way you want them, you can put them on a flash drive and take the excel files to a big box office supply store, and they’ll print them out – any number, any size, any color of paper, etc.

Noel - got one done based on Bob’s design above. Work ran long today - will work on your design Wednesday evening. I’ll send both the Excel and the PDF for both once done.