Large Scale Central

Aristo craft 11205 switch machine

I bought 2 aristo craft remote switches . the 1st one had a manuel lever on the switch .well I needed another one so I ordered another and the switch machine is totally different ,no manuel lever came with a spdt switch and 7 pin plug and says I can use a battery pack . did they make to different series or should I have looked at what I ordered .the box clearly showed the lever but switch machine doesn’t have the lever . I get so tired of bu ying shit online sometimes . the first switch I bought from my local hobby shop 40 miles away . And then I called asking for the other switch "no we don’t have it but we can order it . so I said to myself I’ll just order it online . and this is what I get . It really kills me that half of the online stores aren’t even hobby shop they just place the ads and buy from the manufacture of someone else that might have it in stock .

You got the new “slow motion” switch machine, a clone of the Boehler switch machine. You gotta watch them… Actually the motor you got will last longer, but no manual control.

(http://www.elmassian.com/images/stories/track/train-li/boehler_aristo/Aristo%20internal%20-%20cheap%20plastic%20gears-%20cheap%20copper%20insulation-scratches%20already%20on%20contacts.jpg)

Regards, Greg