Large Scale Central

Another operating session

I’ve posted a “day in the life” in the “Articles” section. It’s halfway done and I’ll finish up later…

http://www.largescalecentral.com/articles/132/A-day-in-the-life…

I like seeing a days op session Ken. Good to see you got a chance to run. In Hesperus ,do I count correctly when I get 11 moves to get your white reefer to the blue structure ( Chandlers I think ) ?

Very enjoyable, thanks for posting. How was the train list generated?

Ken, enjoyable read… Railroad looks great, considering the hot summer…

Dave Marconi said:
I like seeing a days op session Ken. Good to see you got a chance to run. In Hesperus ,do I count correctly when I get 11 moves to get your white reefer to the blue structure ( Chandlers I think ) ?
If the reefer was going there I don't think it would take that many moves since the only move happening at Chandlers is picking up a flat car. That overall shot was made after I was almost done for a reference to what Hesperus looks like. All I had left to do there at that time was drop off the car in front of the 2 hoppers on the LCL track behind the depot.

I haven’t finished the story yet, so you’ll see what all goes on there.

Fred…It’s the TrainOps program that Bruce Chandler and Bob McCown have been putting together over the last couple of years and a few of us have been beta testing it.

KEN;
gREAT TO SEE YOU ARE STILL OPERATING. Here on the IPP&W we have called it quits for the year. The track at Bell has all been lifted, in preparation for the rebuild of Bell in the Spring.

This evening, we have had about 3 inches of wet snow, which will probably melt by morning; but it is a sign that I should pump down the pond, and remove the pump for the year, to say nothing of getting the snow blower out and ready…!!!

Part 2 has been added to the Articles section.

Looks great, Ken. I’m not seeing “Part 2”, yet. Yes, I’m anxious.

Ric Golding said:
Looks great, Ken. I'm not seeing "Part 2", yet. Yes, I'm anxious.
me either.... just looked, only one page, same as yesterday....

I’m not seeing it either, but in the left column under my name it lists 4 articles. Must be still in cyber-space somewhere or gremlins are still proof-reading it…:wink:

Ken Brunt said:
I'm not seeing it either, but in the left column under my name it lists 4 articles. Must be still in cyber-space somewhere or gremlins are still proof-reading it.......;)
I agree, but, when you click on your name.... it only lists Articles 1 of 3, and a total of 3 articles.... :)

Did you do it as a Page 2 ? Be sure you clicked on the ‘visibility’ to make sure it’s not hidden.

It was a separate article titled Part 2…

Ken Brunt said:
It was a separate article titled Part 2...........
Does it show up on your Author page? Is so, under Visible does it say Hide or Make Visible?

I was experimenting with one of mine trying to remember how it works and I added a blank page that I can’'t delete :frowning:

It lists 4 but is only showing 3…Bob???

It’s there now…

Ken Brunt said:
It's there now..........
and now we're supposed to believe ya????? :)

Enjoyed the pics and story as well Ken. Looks like you guys are getting the bugs worked out of the Ops program as well.

Andy Clarke said:
Ken Brunt said:
It's there now..........
and now we're supposed to believe ya????? :)
Have I ever lied to you..........;)

lmaooooooooooooo… No…

Article is great… Nice run… so, did ya get wet???