Large Scale Central

The beginning of the (desired) end

Yep, the official day is Saturday.

Sample of the special issue card for the occasion. Now that “things” will be running it will be a super busy winter to catch up with the other items.

Cool! I’ll have a soda in your honor.

No.
You have to have a Kokanee, eh?

Photos and videos please of this great happening .

Yes, enough of the teasers already. Next you’ll be telling us to “anticipate”. :wink:

We want pix! We want pix!

Richard Smith said:
Yes, enough of the teasers already. Next you'll be telling us to "anticipate". ;)

We want pix! We want pix!

Wait till next week

Patience is a virtue! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Apart from that, the weather forecast is getting more “interesting”, too.

I’m going to send these out across the internet to everyone I know -

(http:///P1/InaugurationCard_s.jpg)

Expect a few extra guests now! :stuck_out_tongue: -Brian ps - I hear Sarah Palin can see HJ’s layout from her house. :wink:

Brian said:
ps - I hear Sarah Palin can see HJ's layout from her house.
Sarah really has you bejiggered, doesn't she? :lol:
Brian Donovan said:
I'm going to send these out across the internet to everyone I know -

Expect a few extra guests now! :stuck_out_tongue:

-Brian

ps - I hear Sarah Palin can see HJ’s layout from her house. :wink:

I bet when she reads about “Inauguration Day” that will perk her right up. :lol: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

PS just about anyone with a reasonable internet connection can see our layout, if they know where to look.

Steve Featherkile said:
Brian said:
ps - I hear Sarah Palin can see HJ's layout from her house.
Sarah really has you bejiggered, doesn't she? :lol:
Isn't everyone bejiggered by her??? :lol:

but, then again, I always had a thing for the good looking crazy ones!

-Brian

Hans-Joerg Mueller said:
Patience is a virtue! :P :D

Apart from that, the weather forecast is getting more “interesting”, too.

Well, it took until the end of August, but summer finally arrived here … and is forecast to continue this week :D;D

Young HJ is very quiet lately. In fact, TOO quiet, and young Chris hasn’t bothered to agitate for an end to this deathly stillness.
What could be going on, or have the storm gods amalgamated with the sun gods and created complete confusion ?

Looks like they need a nude midnight dance there to set things right Fred. Do you work by the hour? :slight_smile:

By the hour; by the day; by the month; but transportation must be provided…by rail, !!

Fred Mills said:
Young HJ is very quiet lately. In fact, TOO quiet, and young Chris hasn't bothered to agitate for an end to this deathly stillness. What could be going on, or have the storm gods amalgamated with the sun gods and created complete confusion ?
I guess everyone is still under the 'fluence of the Sarah Palin bejiggering spell. Does that have anything to do with squid jiggin'?

…more likely, it’s directly involved in the efficient collection of navel lint !!!

Don’t go upsetting the good people of Newfoundland, and their lifetime of “Jigging” for those squid…Since they closed down the railroad (NG 42" gauge), the good folk on the rock are stuck without “The Bullet”…

Fred Mills said:
Don't go upsetting the good people of Newfoundland, and their lifetime of "Jigging" for those squid........Since they closed down the railroad (NG 42" gauge), the good folk on the rock are stuck without "The Bullet"........
Well, now that we're off Sarah Palin, so to speak, and back on trains ... How is it going, HJ?

(http://www.lscdata.com/users/blueregal/_forumfiles/palin.jpg)

This Sarah??? HAH LOL The Regal