Forums » Website

List of newest posts

    • July 27, 2018 9:31 PM EDT
    • Thanks for getting my new email address, etc. all fixed up! It will be great to be relaunched!

    • July 17, 2018 11:14 AM EDT
    • Greg Elmassian said:

      I always shift to source code, then it's really clear where my typing will go

      Got it! Thanks to all!!

    • July 12, 2018 9:56 PM EDT
    • I always shift to source code, then it's really clear where my typing will go

    • July 12, 2018 6:22 PM EDT
    • Joe Zullo said:
      John Caughey said:

      Keep going down until the cursor offsets to the left of the quoted text.

      Or click on the " button in the tool bar.

       

      You can see that little thing???

      I rest my case ....

    • July 12, 2018 4:00 PM EDT
    • John Caughey said:

      Keep going down until the cursor offsets to the left of the quoted text.

      Or click on the " button in the tool bar.

       

    • July 12, 2018 9:27 AM EDT
    • Keep going down until the cursor offsets to the left of the quoted text.

    • July 16, 2018 12:51 PM EDT
    • fail

    • July 16, 2018 12:46 PM EDT
    •  

       

       

       

    • July 13, 2018 10:09 AM EDT
    • failed

    • July 12, 2018 4:10 PM EDT
    • The "attach picture" function does work in Firefox (sort of) but makes a distorted thumbnail that can be opened up.

       

    • July 12, 2018 4:02 PM EDT
    • Test

       

    • July 12, 2018 3:50 PM EDT
    • Joe Zullo said:
      John Caughey said:
      Joe Zullo said:

      This is a test for file size.

       

      Rightfully it's gone in my reply, because this is where it led:
      Page Not Found

      The page you have attempted to access could not be found.

      Go Back

      John,

      You are not using IE are you. These "attached files" only work in IE. That is what I was trying to explain in my posts on the subject.

      -blush- Nope, been years since I have. I got it backwards...

    • July 12, 2018 3:45 PM EDT
    • John Caughey said:
      Joe Zullo said:

      This is a test for file size.

       

      Rightfully it's gone in my reply, because this is where it led:
      Page Not Found

      The page you have attempted to access could not be found.

      Go Back

      John,

      You are not using IE are you. These "attached files" only work in IE. That is what I was trying to explain in my posts on the subject.

    • July 12, 2018 3:28 PM EDT
    • Joe Zullo said:

      This is a test for file size.

       

      Rightfully it's gone in my reply, because this is where it led:
      Page Not Found

      The page you have attempted to access could not be found.

      Go Back

    • July 12, 2018 2:57 PM EDT
    • This is a test for file size.

       

    • July 12, 2018 9:46 AM EDT
    • My best advice here for now is; if you are using IE the "Attach Photo" routine doesn't work correctly with LSC and Firefox. If you are using IE, and want to view an attached file, you can click on the attachment and a small window will appear at the bottom asking if you want to open or save the file. Click open and the picture will appear. HTH helps some. If you are using IE and want to attach a file, first click on "Post File" and you get the message "Body
      Value is required and can't be empty". You MUST enter some text in the message box. The attach photo box will appear at the bottom next to the post now button. You can now attach a photo file to the post following the directions.

    • July 12, 2018 9:36 AM EDT
    • David Palmeter said:

      "Body
      Value is required and can't be empty" - What does this mean in the attach photo section?

       

       

    • July 12, 2018 9:35 AM EDT
    • David Palmeter said:

      "Body
      Value is required and can't be empty" - What does this mean in the attach photo section?

      Where is this "attach photo section"? I do not see it and I want to examine it so I can further help the members here who are having trouble posting pictures.

      I just answered my own question. It appears to the left of "Post reply" when using IE. I use Firefox and it does NOT appear!