The East Coast Train Show is one of the premier model railroading conventions in the eastern United States. The first ECTS was held in 1997 in Atlantic City, NJ. Originally called the East Coast Large Scale Train Show, the convention was developed to reach the untapped Large Scale model railroad hobbyist market east of the Mississippi. (Large scale trains are 1/29th scale trains. These trains are about twice the size of O gauge trains or another description that seems to work is "about the size of the old standard gauge electric trains.) Over time, the show grew in popularity, attracting hobbyists from England, Ireland, Australia, and Canada, as well as many hobbyists from west of the Mississippi, as well. After initially starting in Atlantic City, NJ, the ECLSTS moved to Somerset, NJ, and then to York, PA in 2001, where it has been ever since. In 2016, the East Coast Large Scale Train Show changed its name to East Coast Larger Scale Train Show. Do to popular requests, we decided to open the show up to O gauge trains.
Visitors to the ECLSTS can see the latest products from manufacturers and talk one-on-one with them, find great deals and bargains with the biggest retailers, attend seminars taught by expert model railroad hobbyists, and see unique model railroad displays from clubs all around the East Coast. The ECLSTS features over 60 manufacturers and retailers, as well as 10 model railroad club layouts.
This model train show IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC..... NO Membership is required to attend. The show is generally held each year the last weekend of the month in March. It is a show that open on Fridays from 9:00 a.m. till 6:00 p.m. and on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. till 4:00 p.m.
Vendor space is available as a 10 foot by 10 foot booth space. The current registration form is found on this website.
Please look around the site to learn more about the show. Your comments and suggestions are always appreciate
Jay Briscoe: Cannot wait, love this show. ALWAYS love watching the live steamers and according to the website, on Friday there will be a seminar on "Gauge 1 Line steam". This is stoking my Belpaire firebox ;p
Items for sale- message for pictures and shipping costs or questions.
2. Aristo 46514- Norfolk & Western Piggyback Flat Car, plastic wheels, aristo knuckle couplers, no box
3. Charles Ro/USA Trains 1963- NYC Steel Box Car, plastic wheels, hook and loop couplers, missing all detail parts such as ladders, steps, brake wheel etc…no box.
4. Bachmann 93267M- Dairymen’s Dispatch Transportation Company Reefer Car, new- never run, steel wheels, bachmann knuckle couplers.
5. Bachmann 98695- Dogfish Head Craft Brewed Ales Reefer Car, steel wheels, bachman knuckle coupler, beige/brown car color, all detail parts present.
6. Bachmann 98692- Dogfish Head Craft Brewed Ales Reefer Car, turquoise with dark green roof, Steel wheels, bachmann knuckle coupler, new-never run.
7. Bachmann 93223- Sumpter Valley Reefer Car, new-never been run, plastic wheels, bachmann couplers, all detail parts present.
8. Bachmann 3 Bay Hopper Southern RR, no box, steel wheels, aristo couplers, all parts present.
9. Bachmann 3 Bay Hopper PRR, no box, steel wheels, aristo couplers, all parts present.
12. (5) Aristocraft ART-11298 Switch Machine REM slow motion, brand new original packaging,
used for remotely switching track.
18. *list on ebay only* Lionel Large Scale/G Scale Polar Express Observation Car, Hobo flips on top of car, minimal use
sell at $15
19. *list on ebay only* Lionel Large Scale/G Scale Polar Express Coach, minimal use.
Sell at $15
20. Lionel Large Scale/G Scale 8-87503- Illinois Central Flat Car w/ Stakes, used, minimal wear,
missing 1 tension bar on bottom, plastic wheels, lionel couplers.
21. Lionel Large Scale/G Scale 8-87402 Santa FE Gondola, missing 2 tension bars on bottom, used, minimal wear, lionel couplers, 1 broken step.
23. Bachmann 98118- DRGW Stock Car, new-never run, plastic wheels, bachmann couplers, sealed in packaging taken out of box for picture.
24. Bachmann 93314- Wood Box Car with Sliding Door PRR, used minimal wear, plastic wheels, bachmann couplers, all parts present.
25. Bachmann 93202- Santa Fe Reefer, metal wheels, bachman couplers, missing 2 tension bars on bottom, all other parts present, used- minimal wear
27. Bachmann 93202- Santa Fe Reefer, metal wheels, bachman couplers, minimal wear, all parts present.
28. Aristocraft REA 22006- PRR Tuscan 5 Stripe FA-1 Diesel Locomotive, very minimal wear, all parts present, aristo couplers, lights and smoke.
29. Hartland UPRR 0-4-0- Locomotive, used- runs well.
30. Bachmann incomplete passenger car kit, missing windows, trucks, handrails,no box
33. Bachmann Jackson Sharp Observation Car- ET & WNC RR, metal wheels, bachmann couplers,very minimal use, all parts present, mismatched box.
34. LGB 31840 Stamp Collector Car- plastic wheels, LGB hook and loop coupler, missing 1 roof vent, all other parts intact.
35. LGB 4011 2 Axle Flat Car- plastic wheels, LGB hook and loop coupler, all parts intact, no box.
36. LGB 4976 Santa Fe 2 Bay Hopper Car- plastic wheels, lgb hook n loop coupler, missing all detail parts and 1 bottom rail broken, no box.
37. Bachmann Emmett Kelly Jr. Circus Wagon Car R-92705- wagons are broken, missing parts, flat car has all parts intact, but dusty and dirty from storage, plastic wheels, bachmann couplers, no box.
39. Aristo/REA 31004 DRGW Passenger Coach-box missing 1 styrofoam insert, metal wheels, aristo couplers, brand new-never run, lights and smoke, all parts intact,
40. Aristo/REA 31104DRGW Passenger Combine Car- metal wheels, aristo couplers, brand new-never run, all parts intact, smoke and lights, plastic window on box is torn.
41. Aristo/REA 31004 DRGW Passenger Coach- metal wheels, brand new-never run, all parts intact, aristo couplers, box is missing 1 styrofoam insert.
42. Aristo/REA 31204 DRGW Observation Car- Metal wheels, Aristo couplers, brand new-never run, all parts intact.
43. LGB 2017/6 Motorized Tender- new-never run, all parts intact.
44. LGB 2020 0-4-0 Stainz Locomotive- used-runs great, lights, all parts intact, no box.
45. LGB 2010 0-4-0 Stainz Locomotive 100th Anniversary Edition- light use-runs great, all parts intact.
46. LGB 3081 DRGW Passenger Combine Car- LGB Hook and Loop Couplers, Plastic wheels, all parts intact, new-never run.
47. LGB 3081 DRGW Passenger Combine Car- box is missing plastic window and insert, plastic wheels, LGB hook and loop coupler, new-never run, all parts intact.
48. LGB 3080 DRGW Passenger Car- missing both smoke stacks, vents, all other parts intact, new- never run, plastic wheels, LBG hook and loop coupler, no box insert.
49. LGB 3081 DRGW Passenger Combine Car- missing box insert, missing 1 smokestack, all other parts intact, plastic wheels, lgb hook and loop coupler, box has sleeve.
50. Aristo/REA 42101- Great Northern RR Caboose, new-never run, all parts intact, metal wheels, lights and smoke, aristo couplers.
51. Bachmann Union Pacific Wooden Box Car- new-never run, plastic wheels, all parts intact, bachmann couplers.
52. Bachmann 93502- Santa Fe Flat Car w/ Logs, brand new, box sealed.
53. LGB 3081 DRGW Combine Passenger Car, in box for 3080, metal ball bearing wheels, lights, kadee couplers, all parts intact.
54. LGB 3080- DRGW Passenger Car, box has sleeve, new-never run, plastic wheels, all parts intact, LGB hook and loop couplers.
55. LGB 3080- DRGW Passenger Car, no box, damaged, sold as is, plastic wheels, LGB hook and loop coupler.